Author Topic: The Lie That Will Not Die and the Truth about Black Mass Shooters  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

May 29, 2019
The Lie That Will Not Die and the Truth about Black Mass Shooters
By Colin Flaherty

The lie that will not die: Most mass shooters are white.

Just Google "white mass shooters," and you will find hundreds and hundreds of stories from The Grio, Root, Salon, CNN, PBS, and Newsweek, right up to the Washington Post, with headlines likes this, from Vice: "Why are so many mass shootings committed by young white men?"

All accompanied with fairy tales like this from the Washington Post: "a consistent pattern: Young, white men with demonstrable backgrounds of mental instability or violence against women taking the lives of as many people as possible."

At least one legacy media outfit figured out, however painful it was to report (and bury in the middle of the jump), that three quarters of mass shooters are black.  That was the New York Times.

You read that right: mass shootings are a black thing.  And we find them almost every day.  Often more than one.  In Philadelphia alone, they report one every eleven days.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/05/the_lie_that_will_not_die_and_the_truth_about_black_mass_shooters.html#ixzz5pJr9YRHx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Lie That Will Not Die and the Truth about Black Mass Shooters
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 02:08:26 pm »
May 29, 2019

At least one legacy media outfit figured out, however painful it was to report (and bury in the middle of the jump), that three quarters of mass shooters are black.  That was the New York Times.

@rangerrebew

Yall will have to excuse me while I go get my lying eyes checked out. No matter how many times I read it,it still says that was reported in the NYT.  That's just not possible.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Lie That Will Not Die and the Truth about Black Mass Shooters
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 05:09:41 pm »
@rangerrebew

Yall will have to excuse me while I go get my lying eyes checked out. No matter how many times I read it,it still says that was reported in the NYT.  That's just not possible.
Maybe they figure they have lied so much, no one will believe them if they tell inconvenient truths. COuld be a way to discredit the story before conservative media talk about it...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis