Author Topic: Biden Praises 10-Year-Old Girl as ‘Good Looking’ and Holds Her Shoulders  (Read 954 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden Praises 10-Year-Old Girl as ‘Good Looking’ and Holds Her Shoulders
Breitbart, May 29, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden cozied up to a 10-year-old girl on Tuesday, despite his promise to control his personal interactions with women and children.

“I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking,” Biden said to a girl who asked him a question at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston, Texas.

He exclaimed when the girl told him that she wanted to be a journalist, and led her over to meet the reporters in the room.

As he introduced the child to the press, he leaned over and spoke in her ear, before finishing his speech.

“By the way, as these guys will tell you, I’m not always their favorite subject, but the truth of the matter is, the reason why we are who we are is called a free press,” he said, as the audience applauded.

Biden then urged someone in the room to take the girl to “meet the press” so she could meet some role models.

Some reporters found the exchange rather odd.

More w/video:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/biden-praises-10-year-old-girl-as-good-looking-and-holds-her-shoulders/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He really can't help himself.

Offline rustynail

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Offline mountaineer

I can't imagine any 10-year-old girl feeling comfortable about a strange old man's hands all over her (not to mention the whispering into her ear and sniffing her). She probably wouldn't feel comfortable even if it was an old man she knew.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's why they call him, 'Creepy Uncle Joe'.
Just surprised he hasn't got a punch in the face yet, by some outraged Dad...or Mom.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

For the same reason, we require sexual predators to be registered.  They cannot overcome their urges and endanger others.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I don't understand how a parent could stand by and watch the old perv touch his child. I wouldn't.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is little question what Creepy Uncle Joe would do with a young girl if he was left alone and unfettered with one. He certainly has that predilection. Groping and rubbing, massaging and butterfly kisses on the cheek, would likely escalate rather quickly.

BTW, it has been noted that of all the women (including very married women) and little girls Biden has come on to, none of them are Black. Apparently Creepy Joe hasn't found a "clean and articulate" Black female that turns him on yet.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I can't believe he is the front runner in the Democratic party.  But then again I couldn't ever  believe that Evangelicals chose Trump with all of his creepiness too.  His friendship and comments about his friend Jeffrey Epstein.  His weird interviews with Howard Stern and comments about his own daughter.  One of the Epstein rapes I think even happened at Mara Lago.  Trump was even accused of a Jeffrey Epstein affiliated rape.  You can find pictures of him with Jeffrey.  And Trump being friends with Bill and Hill and Alan Dershowitz all tied to Jeffrey Epstein pedophile ring.

Ewe. It just seems that creepy is the new norm. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 02:33:04 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He just can't help himself..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

I don't understand how a parent could stand by and watch the old perv touch his child. I wouldn't.
@austingirl

From article, "'I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking,' Biden said to a girl who asked him a question at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston, Texas."

The parent would be stunned at what was happening, and afraid to interfere.  You and I know what he does, so we would move to "rescue" the girl.

What this tells me is, he can't stop touching, hugging, speaking in ears of young children and adult women.  Remember, he said he would not do that again, yet he just did.  He is sick when it comes to girls/women.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What kind of a grown man tells a 10 year old little girl that she is 'good looking' while massaging her shoulders? Does a 10 year old girl even know what 'good looking' means?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

From article, "'I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking,' Biden said to a girl who asked him a question at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston, Texas."

The parent would be stunned at what was happening, and afraid to interfere.  You and I know what he does, so we would move to "rescue" the girl.

What this tells me is, he can't stop touching, hugging, speaking in ears of young children and adult women.  Remember, he said he would not do that again, yet he just did.  He is sick when it comes to girls/women.

I agree. Joe can't control those urges. It should doom his chances in the primary.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

@austingirl

He is a pervert and I think even likely a pedophile.  He's been this way for years.  Question is, how can his wife not know?  How can she not question his behavior.  Or; what does he do when she isn't around to keep an eye on him?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't see this as a big deal,and nobody can accuse me of being a Uncle Joe fan.

Just yesterday I met the 4 year old daughter of a guy I know,and realized she is going to be breath-takingly beautiful when she is an adult. Blonde with gray eyes,and perfect features. I told him to enjoy her today because by the time she is 15 he's not going to get much sleep.

This might be an uncomfortable truth to many,but it's just the way nature works. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls,and she is going to be stunning.

Hell,she is ALREADY stunning. When she is 15 she is also going to be sexy and it will be impossible to keep the boys away from her.

Not too worried about anybody bothering her right now,though. She was playing with one of the family pit bulldogs,and the dog is older than she is and most likely considers her to be a puppy. Nice,friendly dog,but I don't think it would be a good idea to have the dog hear her scream and have reason to think you were responsible for it.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't believe he is the front runner in the Democratic party.  But then again I couldn't ever  believe that Evangelicals chose Trump with all of his creepiness too. 

@Chosen Daughter

Evangelicals invented creepy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Question is, how can his wife not know?  How can she not question his behavior.  Or; what does he do when she isn't around to keep an eye on him?
There was a video out the other day of a Biden rally where Jill introduced him. He went to the lectern and gave her a big hug and she quite obviously removed his hands from around her waist.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Run, uncle Joe, run...!

(and to the young girls... when you see uncle Joe comin'.... you run, too !)