Author Topic: Trump Jr. blasts reported Roy Moore Senate bid: 'It's time to ride off into the sunset'  (Read 10024 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm well past the point of caring what you, or anyone else here, cares for.
Then why do you keep posting your blatant falsehoods? Did we accidentally chop your legs off so you couldn't leave? Or was that just a flesh wound?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Then why do you keep posting your blatant falsehoods? Did we accidentally chop your legs off so you couldn't leave? Or was that just a flesh wound?

Point out a single blatant falsehood I have posted @jmyrlefuller!  I dare you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

No time for clown shows, folks.    What's at stake in 2020 is, well, everything.       

It is ALWAYS time for a showdown.
If we don't stand up for what we believe in, who will?
Dems and Repubs - Not a dime's worth of difference... And this is exactly why.
What's at stake this election year is no damn different form every other election year.

If you really want to change DC and drain the swamp, the only ones who will are actual Conservatives. Men not ashamed to stand upon principles.

Roy Moore is exactly that, and I would stand by him.

Offline LMAO

So you like losers???

This can and should be a seat the GOP easily should of held.

I agree with Jr here

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

What's at stake this election year is no damn different form every other election year.

If you really want to change DC and drain the swamp, the only ones who will are actual Conservatives. Men not ashamed to stand upon principles.

How is schmucks like Moore going to drain the swamp??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Maybe by forcing some actual adherence to the Constitution!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So sending another Mitch butt boy from Alabama is the answer?  I think not.

That's a false choice,  notwithstanding your slander of the Senate majority leader,  who is doing more to advance conservative principles than anyone else in Washington, including the President.    You are suggesting there are no good conservatives in Alabama other than proven loser and accused bigot and pedophile Moore.    That's a sad reflection on the state of Alabama.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's a false choice,  notwithstanding your slander of the Senate majority leader,  who is doing more to advance conservative principles than anyone else in Washington, including the President.    You are suggesting there are no good conservatives in Alabama other than proven loser and accused bigot and pedophile Moore.    That's a sad reflection on the state of Alabama.   

I'm suggesting that Roy Moore spent his LIFE in the services of his country and state and is likely more conservative than all the rest put together!  Which is EXACTLY why they, and you, fear him so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Spoken from the perspective of a hermit on some mountain.   Folks like Roy Moore can't drain the swamp because they can't get elected to do so.   It is a pipe dream to think that your very narrowly-defined brand of conservatives can gain political power in D.C.   Unrealistic idealism is the refuge of those who don't choose to exist as members of a community.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'm suggesting that Roy Moore spent his LIFE in the services of his country and state and is likely more conservative than all the rest put together!  Which is EXACTLY why they, and you, fear him so!

I don't fear Roy Moore, other than for the damage he will do to the goal of keeping the Senate out of Democratic hands.   Remember,  the Senate is the body that confirms the judges.    Judicial appointments are where your sort of unalloyed conservativism can find purchase.   Allowing Doug Jones to be re-elected by supporting a turkey like Roy Moore is cutting off your nose to spite your face.   It's foolishness.   

Offline roamer_1

The only thing (read ONLY) that will change DC is the application of Conservative principles.
The more Principled Conservatives, the more power toward Constitutional rule, fiscal responsibility, merit and values.
Nothing else will do.

Roy Moore is only one more Conservative, But when there is but a handful, every_single_one matters.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't fear Roy Moore, other than for the damage he will do to the goal of keeping the Senate out of Democratic hands.   Remember,  the Senate is the body that confirms the judges.    Judicial appointments are where your sort of unalloyed conservativism can find purchase.   Allowing Doug Jones to be re-elected by supporting a turkey like Roy Moore is cutting off your nose to spite your face.   It's foolishness.

Bullcrap!  YOU in particular fear him and anyone like him to the inth degree!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Spoken from the perspective of a hermit on some mountain.   Folks like Roy Moore can't drain the swamp because they can't get elected to do so.   It is a pipe dream to think that your very narrowly-defined brand of conservatives can gain political power in D.C.   Unrealistic idealism is the refuge of those who don't choose to exist as members of a community.

Speak for yourself.  I am very much in tune with folks wherever I go - Except Megalopolises, and the general area east of Michigan and north of the Mason-Dixon Line... And the Left Coast. My 'very narrowly defined' brand of Conservatism works everywhere else.

And my way of doing things ain't far removed from my brothers in Alabama. Far more akin mine then yours, no doubt.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 02:22:19 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Bullcrap!  YOU in particular fear him and anyone like him to the inth degree!

The man's a fool.  Why would I fear him?    Why not nominate a conservative who can defeat Doug Jones?    No,  you'd rather pound your chest and "stick it" to folks like me. 

Don't be an idiot.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm well past the point of caring what you, or anyone else here, cares for.

You shouldn't.  Thought we were better friends than to call each other sheep.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
On this topic:  I think the Republican voters of AL should decide this.  Not Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You shouldn't.  Thought we were better friends than to call each other sheep.   :shrug:

I wasn't referring to you specifically.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wasn't referring to you specifically.

I appreciate that.  I felt wounded. 

In a nutshell, the problem I have is I fear the loopy courts would permit Income and Consumption taxes together.  Make it impossible to return to an Income tax I'd switch to consumption in a heartbeat.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I appreciate that.  I felt wounded. 

In a nutshell, the problem I have is I fear the loopy courts would permit Income and Consumption taxes together.  Make it impossible to return to an Income tax I'd switch to consumption in a heartbeat.

The bill does EXACTLY that.  Including requiring the destruction of all IRS records.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
On this topic:  I think the Republican voters of AL should decide this.  Not Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump.

And of course they will.  Hopefully, they will do so by considering what's at stake for the nation.   Without flipping Alabama,  the chances are remote that the GOP can retain the Senate,  just based on the number of seats we will have to defend.   

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Point out a single blatant falsehood I have posted @jmyrlefuller!  I dare you!
I already have, repeatedly, but you continue to recognize you are wrong. When I explained to you why you have no concrete evidence of your claim Obama is not an American citizen, you doubled down. When I explained the negative consequences and impossible claims of the FairTax using math, you denied it.

You continue to promote a three-time loser who could not win a non-judicial seat in three tries, in one of the most pro-Republican states in the union. He is not a savior, he is not the most conservative person in Alabama, and he is not the man for this race when we still have Mitt Romney, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski to fight against.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 02:55:59 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The bill does EXACTLY that.  Including requiring the destruction of all IRS records.

To soften the blow, we could encourage IRS employees to apply for Border Patrol jobs.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I already have, repeatedly, but you continue to recognize you are wrong. When I explained to you why you have no concrete evidence of your claim Obama is not an American citizen, you doubled down. When I explained the negative consequences and impossible claims of the FairTax using math, you denied it.

Your inability to understand something does not make a falsehood.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's get back to the Roy Moore Topic.  By normal measures we should be clearing 450 posts on that subject alone...

@Bigun, I know you have at least one good thread on Fair tax...can you link it here?
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Did Trump, Jr. and his new squeeze re-locate to Alabama?