Author Topic: Trump Jr. blasts reported Roy Moore Senate bid: 'It's time to ride off into the sunset'  (Read 10199 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Says the FairTax-hawking birther.

I don't care much for being a slave but apparently you love it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Excellent news!  He shouldn't!

Sure.  I can see the ads now from the judge pointing out how many libel/slander suits he's won against the women formerly known as teenagers.   :smokin:

The senate seat is more important than the ego of this three time loser.

Unless you like the liberal agenda.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 11:37:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sure.  I can see the ads now from the judge pointing out how many libel/slander suits he's won against the women formerly known as teenagers.   :smokin:

Oh! Thanks for reminding me!  What we need in the senate is one more Mitch butt boy!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't care much for being a slave but apparently you love it.

There are legitimate, non-slave reasons to not jump on that particular train yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh! Thanks for reminding me!  What we need in the senate is one more Mitch butt boy!

You mean the guy pushing through the President's judicial nominees and changing the face of the Federal judiciary?

THAT Mitch?

I don't understand why you are willing to fight for this three time loser, so beyond reason, and risk turning the Senate blue.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

For some odd reason, Mitch is willing to pull the GOP voters in AL apart to shaft conservatives nationwide.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
There are legitimate, non-slave reasons to not jump on that particular train yet.

Really?  Care to point them out?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

The rule is simple...The Buckley Rule.

"...the most right, viable candidate who could win."

Roy Moore has proven he loses elections. Nor is he the only "real" conservative in Alabama. Because of these two indisputable facts, there are only two kinds of Alabama voters who want him to run for state wide public office....Democrats...and fools...who are usually synonymous....though clearly that's not always the case.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not on this topic. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not on this topic.

Start a thread!  Never mind! I no longer care. Sheep get what they deserve.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

What a dumba**..

Have you ever spoke to Roy, shook his hand, had lunch with him... didn't think so.... and Roy is probable better off for it also.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:24:02 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Start a thread!  Never mind! I no longer care. Sheep get what they deserve.

i already said what i think about it on a thread on the subject, and I'n no sheep.  I don't care for the expression.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
i already said what i think about it on a thread on the subject, and I'n no sheep.  I don't care for the expression.

Could be worse, I have been called a fool offhandedly in one post.

there are only two kinds of Alabama voters who want him to run for state wide public office....Democrats...and fools...who are usually synonymous..

People here talk about Trump like he would run away with the election.... Well Biden is the fave democrat in state by like 18 points, but Warren vs Trump would have Warren beating Trump in state...

Quit saying Trump carried the state without mentioning that he probable would not carry the state (yes Alabama) now.... perhaps he shouldn't run. You know, best viable candidate in a state that is mostly conservative and all that jazz yall have been saying.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_warren-6251.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-up-by-double-digits-in-democratic-race

Looks to me the rot started at the top... but I'm just a fool to the boot lickers. Made your bed now you can sleep in it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:32:11 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Could be worse, I have been called a fool offhandedly in one post.

People here talk about Trump like he would run away with the election.... Well Biden is the fave democrat in state by like 18 points, but Warren vs Trump would have Warren beating Trump in state...

Quit saying Trump carried the state without mentioning that he probable would not carry the state (yes Alabama) now.... perhaps he shouldn't run. You know, best viable candidate in a state that is mostly conservative and all that jazz yall have been saying.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_warren-6251.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-up-by-double-digits-in-democratic-race

Looks to me the rot started at the top... but I'm just a fool to the boot lickers. Made your bed now you can sleep in it.
Looks to me like there's a new swamp, a whole lot like the old swamp. Or maybe just the other side of the creek. Country club Republicans in DC were gaming this election for one of their circle when Moore got the nomination in the primary, and they really didn't relish the idea of a man who'd twice lost his job standing on Constitutional Principles as part of their bayou in DC. That's why the stories of them dropping support for Moore ran purt'near in the same issue as the breaking accusations of impropriety. Others, for whatever hot button got hit, couldn't throw Moore to the wolves fast enough, and remain adamant to this day. (Whatever their personal issues, I pray The Almighty brings them peace, at least enough to restore rational thought and the concept of innocent until proven guilty).

Republican officials in Washington are reportedly committed to preventing Moore from winning the nomination after he lost to Jones in 2017 amid allegations of sexual misconduct involving underage girls. Moore has denied all the allegations.
The allegations were debunked, paid (fake) social media campaigns exposed, and timing was all aimed at scuttling Moore. Folks will believe the Washington Post at their peril.  Strange the story didn't break in Alabama.

While there are always those who will be in doubt, that air has been pretty much cleared, and Jones' agenda exposed.

President Trump endorsed Moore’s primary opponent, former Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange, before endorsing Moore in the general election. After Jones’s victory, Trump Jr. sarcastically thanked former White House strategist Stephen Bannon, a major Moore backer, for his “good work.”

Did Trump Jr. get snotty with daddy, too?

Trump Jr. previously urged West Virginia Republicans to vote against former coal executive Don Blankenship in the 2018 primary, writing “no more fumbles like Alabama.” Blankenship lost in the primary to West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey (R), who lost in the general election
"Good work", there, Junior.

For all you out there, keep in mind this isn't Daddy, it's Junior sharing his political prowess. He backed a loser in WVa, and is now telling everyone how to win in Alabama. Mebbe he should just hush up and let Alabamans decide.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

Have you ever spoke to Roy, shook his hand, had lunch with him... didn't think so.... and Roy is probable better off for it also.

I don't shake hands with pedophiles
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I don't shake hands with pedophiles

But apparently you believe the lies and slander of the pedo loving Left.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:32:57 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I tend to like Mo Brooks, but if Moore wins I would support him. I know my 'Bama cousins will.

This time though, Moore needs to campaign like he's losing, and work better to stay on point.

If he made any mistake last time, it was taking things for granted and not getting out there and working enough.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

The Dems took back the House last time by running relative centrists in districts where Trump had won.   In other words, they played smart.    Alabama Republicans itching for a re-match between Jones and Moore aren't playing smart;  as others have pointed out Moore is practically the only conservative who could lose a Senate seat to a Democrat in Alabama.    Jones this time around will have the power of incumbency,  and,  given that the numbers strongly favor the Dems to retake the Senate (most of those up for re-election this time are GOP),  flipping the Alabama seat becomes crucial.   

No time for clown shows, folks.    What's at stake in 2020 is, well, everything.         
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I'm well past the point of caring what you, or anyone else here, cares for.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The Dems took back the House last time by running relative centrists in districts where Trump had won.   In other words, they played smart.    Alabama Republicans itching for a re-match between Jones and Moore aren't playing smart;  as others have pointed out Moore is practically the only conservative who could lose a Senate seat to a Democrat in Alabama.    Jones this time around will have the power of incumbency,  and,  given that the numbers strongly favor the Dems to retake the Senate (most of those up for re-election this time are GOP),  flipping the Alabama seat becomes crucial.   

No time for clown shows, folks.    What's at stake in 2020 is, well, everything.       

So sending another Mitch butt boy from Alabama is the answer?  I think not.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

I rather win with Mitch butt boys than lose the Senate by running losers like Moore (who got fired twice and lost three times).

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I rather win with Mitch butt boys than lose the Senate by running losers like Moore (who got fired twice and lost three times).

What exactly do you "win" with people like that?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

If he made any mistake last time, it was taking things for granted and not getting out there and working enough.

Nah. He was ahead by 40 points before the smear campaign began. He was literally walking away with it.

Offline kevindavis007

What exactly do you "win" with people like that?

Win by numbers... Not by losing.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
False dilemma. Plenty of more electable conservatives would be preferable to saddling to a three-time loser.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024