Author Topic: Trump Jr. blasts reported Roy Moore Senate bid: 'It's time to ride off into the sunset'  (Read 10202 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
IMHO what @TomSea has done on this thread is an absolute atrocity and it isn't the first time either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I still say that the Republican nominee for the Alabama Senate seat is up to the good Republican primary voters of the great state of Alabama.

Trump, Jr. should keep his mouth shut.    888mouth
Absolutely right on both counts!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Oh, a tabloid report! I'm SO convinced now. /sarc

Buzz off, troll.

Did you check out was reported or stick your head back in the sand?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Tom, you do remember that Mo (whom I also like) lost to that "loser" Roy last time.... yet folks like to call Roy the loser.... what changed?

Big deal he won the primary.. He lost the general election, that makes him a loser.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Big deal he won the primary.. He lost the general election, that makes him a loser.

No it doesn't! And BTW: If not for his father and grandfather would have probably wound up selling used cars in Phoenix for a living.

- J. R. R. Tolkien