Author Topic: Trump Jr. blasts reported Roy Moore Senate bid: 'It's time to ride off into the sunset'  (Read 10031 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Jr. blasts reported Roy Moore Senate bid: 'It's time to ride off into the sunset'
By Zack Budryk - 05/28/19 07:30 PM EDT

Donald Trump Jr. lambasted former Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore amid reports the former Alabama chief justice may again challenge Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.) in 2020.

“You’re literally the only candidate who could lose a GOP seat in pro-Trump, pro-USA ALABAMA. Running for office should never become a business model,” President Trump’s eldest son tweeted Tuesday. “If you actually care about #MAGA more than your own ego, it's time to ride off into the sunset, Judge.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/445854-trump-jr-blasts-reported-roy-moore-senate-bid-its-time-to-ride-off-into-the
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Offline kevindavis007

Burn....  He is right..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
ROFL!

This thread should be SPECTACULAR!!!!     :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

He's correct.  Roy Moore is sooo yesterday.    A walking Frag grenade.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Agreed

Offline DCPatriot

Agreed

:beer:

Who needs that added drama with the Southern States already planting flags on  Abortion Hill???   :shrug:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I have one bumper sticker on my Truck.... my old Roy Moore one was getting kinda ragged.... so I scraped it off and put on my new Roy Moore bumper sticker. If I have to write him in, I will vote for Roy.

Trump Junior can kiss my bumper.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 02:09:07 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I really can't argue with him on this.

Offline DCPatriot

I have one bumper sticker on my Truck.... my old Roy Moore one was getting kinda ragged.... so I scraped it off and put on my new Roy Moore bumper sticker. If I have to write him in, I will vote for Roy.

Even if a less controversial Conservative or Trump Supporter is running against him?   

You got some 'splain'n to do, @Sighlass        :laugh:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Even if a less controversial Conservative or Trump Supporter is running against him?   

Why?  @Sighlass actually lives in Alabama. If I lived there I would be supporting Roy Moore as well.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 02:18:30 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

You should know me by now, I vote the best man for the job even if I have to write them in. I don't care what others here think of how I vote except the Lord.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Because a hand picked candidate by Ol Turtle who'll vote all the time for what Mitch wants is a better alternative?

I thought the desire was to drain the swamp...not put another swamp lizard inside the beltway?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

It won't be a Trump supporter...it will be a fully funded by Mitch McConnell candidate who won't do anything to fix what's wrong in D.C.

Moore is the Conservative in the state and well Turtle can't have many more like Cruz and Lee in the Senate...people might start to see McConnell for what he really is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Offline kevindavis007

Trump Junior can kiss my bumper.

So you like losers???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

So you like losers???

Kinda hard to win when you're being targeted by Progressive operatives.

A trove of reports show two Obama-era officials are partially responsible for a misinformation campaign designed to derail Republican Roy Moore’s senatorial campaign in Alabama.

Former President Barack Obama campaign organizer, Mikey Dickerson, was instrumental in a disinformation campaign targeting Moore, reports show. He was not alone. Evan Coren, who has worked for the National Archives unit since Obama’s first term, also targeted the Republican’s campaign.

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/01/07/alabama-false-flag-democrats/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump: 'Roy Moore cannot win' Alabama Senate seat
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/445882-trump-roy-moore-cannot-win-alabama-senate-seat

Translation: The Swamp is not going to allow Roy Moore in Washington in any official capacity at any cost.  They are scared to death of him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
 22222frying pan
Translation: The Swamp is not going to allow Roy Moore in Washington in any official capacity at any cost.  They are scared to death of him.

QFT

Offline Sighlass

So you like losers???

I do like TBR.... so you decide.

I also like Jesus and those not afraid to mention him in politics. The proof for John the Baptist that Jesus was the Christ was that the blind see, the lame walk and the majority are "offended" by Him. Offend away with the rest of the majority here.

"Blessed is he who is not offended because of Me" (Mat. 11:6; Luke 7:23).

I sorta laugh when I come to these Roy Moore threads.... It reminds me of Mathew 15:12.... GOP Pharisees being offended.

Offline Sighlass

Yep, he has proven time and time again he can not be tainted and that scares the devil out of the establishment.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If I lost a seat in a state that is 2:1 Republican, they'd be scared of me, too! He has proven he cannot win. That is all that matters.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024