Author Topic: Ilhan Omar: I Bring ‘Perspective of a Foreigner’ to U.S. Foreign Policy  (Read 619 times)

Offline mountaineer

Ilhan Omar: I Bring ‘Perspective of a Foreigner’ to U.S. Foreign Policy
Joel B. Pollak
May 28, 2019
Breitbart
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has told a hometown newspaper in Minnesota that she brings “the perspective of a foreigner” to U.S. foreign policy.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported Tuesday: “The Somali-born Minnesota Democrat, saying she brings ‘the perspective of a foreigner’ to her new role, believes that American foreign policy needs to be changed in fundamental ways.” She added that U.S. foreign policy needs “something equivalent to the Green New Deal.”

Omar has a history of radical left-wing activism, and brought a long record of anti-Israel — and antisemitic — rhetoric to Washington. Before winning a seat in Congress, she had called Israel an “apartheid regime,” and tweeted: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” (She has since deleted the tweet.) She backs the “boycott, divestment, sanctions” (BDS) movement against Israel — despite telling voters in 2018 that she did not. ...
Rest of article

I commented on Twitter that we're not supposed to have foreigners in Congress and, to date, have over 100 "likes."  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just a fuzzy little foreigner. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline conservativevoter

She says she's a foreigner, eh?  Foreigners don't belong in the US Congress.  I would like to pay for her return ticket to Somalia if she agrees to stay there in perpetuity. :patriot:

Offline mountaineer

She says she's a foreigner, eh?  Foreigners don't belong in the US Congress.  I would like to pay for her return ticket to Somalia if she agrees to stay there in perpetuity. :patriot:
I'd contribute to sending just about all of the Minnesota Somalians back to the homeland.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She brings the perspective of a slave trading terrorists soaked in the blood of innocent people, spewing anti-American, homophobic, anti-Christian, misogynistic, anti semitic, vitriol. She is the mecca worshipping Alex Jones of Congress. And the Liberals love her.

American Jews should really reconsider their fidelity to the Democrat Party. American Jews 'love' the Democrat Party. The reverse is certainly and demonstrably not true.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Yet the left would howl if anyone were to suggest this noxious little twit was something other than a 100% mom & apple pie American.

Offline mountaineer

I'm up to 151 likes. Considering Omar's American citizenship is fraudulent, I stand by my statement that Congress is no place for foreigners.

Offline Hoodat

Ilhan Omar: I Bring ‘Perspective of a Foreigner’ to U.S. Foreign Policy

You were elected to bring the perspective of the people of your Minnesota Congressional district.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ilhan Omar: "I Bring ‘Perspective of a Foreigner’ to U.S. Foreign Policy"

...And you're the prime example of why "foreigners" should not be permitted to be anywhere near the formulation of U.S. policies, foreign or otherwise.

You are a Jew-hating, Christian hating muslim who has no business being anywhere near a position of power in our government at ANY level !

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She hates Jews, Christians, gays, dogs, bacon, wine, beer, our civilization, our culture, our traditions and our country.  And the bitch has the nerve to justify it as her foreign perspective? 

rangerrebew

Ilhan Omar Wants to Overhaul U.S. Foreign Policy From the 'Perspective of a Foreigner'
Katie Pavlich

Posted: May 28, 2019 11:15 AM

Anti-Semitic Democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who blames the current crisis in Venezuela on the United States, wants a "Green New Deal" style overhaul of U.S. foreign policy. Omar argues she is best suited to lead the charge for major foreign policy changes because she has "the perspective of a foreigner."

From the Star Tribune:

The Somali-born Minnesota Democrat, saying she brings “the perspective of a foreigner” to her new role, believes that American foreign policy needs to be changed in fundamental ways.

“When I think about foreign policy, we need something equivalent to the Green New Deal,” Omar said in an interview, drawing a parallel to the sweeping climate change plan from New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, another high-profile member of the Democratic freshman class of 2018.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/05/28/ilhan-omar-my-perspective-as-a-foreigner-drives-my-foreign-policy-positions-for-the-us-n2546943

rangerrebew

About half of the Supreme Court looks at law from a foreign view, too. :truce:

Offline Mod1

Merged threads on same topic

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You were elected to bring the perspective of the people of your Minnesota Congressional district.

She is. 

Offline mountaineer

She is.
SomaliaWest, MN. They probably have their own zip code.

Offline cato potatoe

She could help us in other ways.  You know, by taking the policies that are working for Somalia, and implementing them here.

Offline Wingnut

She could help us in other ways.  You know, by taking the policies that are working for Somalia, and implementing them here.

The Sharia Somali Shithole policy.   The SSS... I'm sure she could stand up and fight for that!