Author Topic: REPORT: A Hard Rain Is About To Fall On Shockingly Corrupt Obama-Era Intelligence Officials  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: A Hard Rain Is About To Fall On Shockingly Corrupt Obama-Era Intelligence Officials
Posted on May 28, 2019 by DCWhispers   

It’s getting increasingly difficult for Democrats to deny some very shady things were going on during the Obama years.

It also appears that at least some of those corrupt government officials involved will have to pay a price.

A hard rain is about to fall…

image: https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/11766/production/_102662517_untiaf33ahtled-1.jpg
Image result for Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Comey

Via Real Clear Politics:

The skies are growing dark and increasingly ominous for dirty officials at the top of Obama-era law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Leading the “I’m really worried” list are James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, and their senior aides, all political appointees. They expected Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 and bury any traces of malfeasance, just as they had buried hers. It didn’t work out that way.

Now they need protection themselves. House Democrats and anonymous leakers are busy providing it. Many are delicately called “current and former senior officials” by the New York Times, Washington Post, and other legacy media. Gee, I wonder who they are?

…Over the next few months, the public will finally see what kind of malfeasance there was. At least they will see some of it. Some will remain classified to protect sources and methods; some will be released only after criminal charges are filed. The initial evidence will come from two sources: a major report by DoJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, and the steady declassification of underlying documents by AG Barr, who was given that task by the president. Barr needed that authority because the FBI and intelligence community are resisting disclosure with all their institutional power. They fear years of abuse will be exposed.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-a-hard-rain-is-about-to-fall-on-shockingly-corrupt-obama-era-intelligence-officials/#BKDpyqRoHo6DveCl.99

Offline Millee

It's always "just about" to happen.  Believe it when I see it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just maybe some could lose their federal pensions.

There is provisision for that based on the crime.

5 U.S. Code § 8312. Conviction of certain offenses
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/8312
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lots of smoke and whispers goin' on, but as of yet, no fire.

C'mon.
Show me at least a few sparks...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Free Beer Tomorrow!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: