Author Topic: Time to Pay the Piper.......[good read]  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Time to Pay the Piper.......[good read]
« on: May 28, 2019, 02:36:35 pm »
May 28, 2019
Time to Pay the Piper
By Monty Pelerin

“Time to pay the piper” is an appropriate phrase for what I hope lies ahead in Washington, D.C.

The investigation of President Trump failed to find any collusion (or obstruction). The Democrats' hero Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors spent two years and $30-plus million to tell most of us what we already knew. Their report, designed to allow continual Democrat attacks, exonerated Trump. Despite best efforts, they failed, at least in the eyes of the Democratic rabid base.

With that out of the way, it is now time to pay the piper.

Attorney General William Barr is now tasked to investigate the origins of the phony investigation against President Trump.  The assault is over. The king is still alive and sounds of the piper can be faintly heard.

Speculation abounds regarding what was done and by whom. Like him or loathe him, Donald Trump is now on the offensive and he holds all the cards. Watergate may end up looking like a jaywalking violation by the time this investigation is over.

For the sake of the country, the investigation should be thorough, fair, and reasonably quick. The punishment need be commensurate with the offenses and painful enough to dissuade future corruption of this type. Sunshine, the best disinfectant, is anathema to both Dracula and the Deep State, but dawn is here.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/05/time_to_pay_the_piper.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Time to Pay the Piper.......[good read]
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 02:45:39 pm »
I pray that it's so and that ALL the players get what they so richly deserve.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien