Author Topic: Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger Chastizes Trump For Chiding Biden & Praising A Dictator  (Read 1527 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That must be why you spend so much time on that river by your house....

wink777

The dude lives in a van down by the river.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Exactly what is the praise that Trump gave Kim?

Cannot see it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

Again, Today, I had to reiterate the fact upon my Trumper Maw, that 'two wrongs don't make a right' when we discussed this very issue this afternoon. 
   Raising Trumpers is such a hassle these days.

*She has all her facilities.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
His record is anything but conservative:

The graphics didn't come across.  But, if you go to https://www.conservativereview.com/scorecard/adam-kinzinger/ you can see why he has an abysmal conservative rating.  He's not a conservative, even if he dislikes Trump.

I have to admit I went back to the on the issues voting record and that is an old voting record.  At the time they placed him at Right Conservative.  Perhaps he has changed but I still agree with him that it was absolutely wrong for Trump to agree with Kim Jung Un.  Just not right.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Those CR ratings are good, they must have some sort of system that grades the legislators BUT, some at the top of the ratings, Paul, Lee and yes, Thomas Massie have had some questionable votes. Remember, Paul and Lee voted against the wall, whatever that motion was, maybe against the declared emergency, emergency funding, however that would be described.

So, those ratings to me do not mean, this guy is going to vote the right way. Those ratings are of limited use but nonetheless, handy, like those freedom ratings I've posted for countries, the equation is not perfect but it gives one a general idea.

Offline TomSea

It's almost like a private joke though.

Remember last week, North Korea called Biden "low IQ" and I think that's after Trump said "low IQ" as well in the past.

In a way, it's kind of humorous.

Offline TomSea

Just a by-the-way, here is Adam Kinzinger with a recent twitter:

Adam Kinzinger
‏Verified account @RepKinzinger

We said #NeverAgain. We said enough is enough. We said #AssadMustGo. But it's time for action -- it's time to step in, step up, & hold Assad and Putin accountable. This onslaught in #Idlib will not stop with our continued silence.

Only Trump can save Syria’s Idlib, but time is running out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/only-trump-can-save-syrias-idlib-but-time-is-running-out/2019/05/09/dd7cf19a-728e-11e9-9eb4-0828f5389013_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.ed51db95cfcd

https://twitter.com/RepKinzinger/status/1126895517907214337

Wow, that's pretty interesting.... I followed him so I'l try to read more of what he says...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just a by-the-way, here is Adam Kinzinger with a recent twitter:

Wow, that's pretty interesting.... I followed him so I'l try to read more of what he says...

Libertarian?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

Libertarian?

I inferred earlier that Kentucky Rep Thomas Massie is libertarian. I don't know about Kinzinger. It looks like he is lenient on the border but the votes I looked at appeared to be around 2016.