Author Topic: On world stage, Trump backs North Korea's scathing criticism of Biden  (Read 1304 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ed James wrote:
"You'd have to be a "low IQ individual" to not understand that this is pure trolling by Trump!"

Hey, that sounds like me... (sigh)
Troll away, Mr. Trump.
Sounds ok to me!

Offline libertybele

Well, I guess we should all be grateful neither Obama, Clinton, Biden or Kerry ever uttered one word of scathing criticism on foreign soil against the sitting President.

Had any of them done this, we'd be forced to wonder where all the NT angst was then.

Yep, stooping to their level is now acceptable. Got it!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yep, stooping to their level is now acceptable. Got it!

This is what he's going to say to Biden when confronted face to face:

Okay..if you're not a low IQ individual, we just want to know two things:

1) Look me in the face and tell me that I inherited a booming economy.  One rife with over regulation with the express intent to stifle growth of the small business.  America's backbone.  Tell us this is Obama's Economy.

2) Tell us ONE thing that you've been correct on in all your political career... bills have you written.  Speeches that were TRULY your own, for example.

And you can bet your last dollar on it.    :laugh:

Because, it's the truth and this is a fight for our very lives.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You just simply don't understand, but that is OK.

If you took the time to watch some of the Scott Adams videos that @truth_seeker posts, you would understand what a verbal kill shot is.
It's not.  It is a 2 part insult, and it's not that good. 
Kim Jong Un said Sleepy Joe wasn't fit to eat with pigs but I stood up for Joe, I said he was.

It doesn't matter what people say as long as their talking about Trump.

:yawn: :yawn2:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You just simply don't understand, but that is OK.

If you took the time to watch some of the Scott Adams videos that @truth_seeker posts, you would understand what a verbal kill shot is.

I was a Trump supporter from Spring 2016, but the very dominant theme here was strrongly anti-Trump.

Alas, just days after the election I heard about this guy, Adams and the fact he had predicted Trump's  election.

Upon further research, I learned he was readily available, to share his thinking.

Most days I listen; only rarely do I post them here.

For me, he puts out a bunch of insightful thinking. His nearly daily Periscopesare live at 7 AM, Pacific time.

Also available delayed on Periscope, and Youtube.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln