Author Topic: Graham: Pelosi's job is at risk  (Read 825 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Pelosi's job is at risk
« on: May 26, 2019, 09:46:50 pm »
Graham: Pelosi's job is at risk
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 05/26/19 09:58 AM EDT

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) said Sunday that Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) job is at risk.

"Her job is very much at risk," Graham, a staunch defender of President Trump, said on "Fox News Sunday." "Nancy Pelosi is riding a bucking, wild bronco called the Democratic caucus."

"Seventy percent of the Democratic base wants President Trump impeached. She knows that impeachment would be political suicide because there’s no reason to impeach the president. So she’s trying to keep the party intact. If she goes down the impeachment road, Republicans take back the House, we keep the Senate, President Trump gets reelected."

Pelosi has faced increased pressure from many members of her party in recent weeks to launch impeachment proceedings against the president.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/445582-graham-pelosis-job-is-at-risk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Graham: Pelosi's job is at risk
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 09:59:03 pm »
If she goes down the impeachment road, Republicans take back the House, we keep the Senate, President Trump gets reelected."

I think he's right.

Crazier things have happened, but I would be stunned if Trump doesn't win in 2020. You may not like his style, but he's been very good on defense, the economy, judges and has pushed hard on immigration and healthcare. It's the Pubs in the House and Senate who should be worried. They had control and didn't do any of the big things they campaigned on so why would we believe anything would change.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 10:02:31 pm »
If she goes down the impeachment road, Republicans take back the House, we keep the Senate, President Trump gets reelected."

I think he's right.

Crazier things have happened, but I would be stunned if Trump doesn't win in 2020. You may not like his style, but he's been very good on defense, the economy, judges and has pushed hard on immigration and healthcare. It's the Pubs in the House and Senate who should be worried. They had control and didn't do any of the big things they campaigned on so why would we believe anything would change.

I agree as well.  That’s why I’m all in favor of the DNC impeaching Trump.  It’ll be the surest way of inflicting maximum damage on the DNC.  Otherwise, I still haven’t seen anything that, in an objective sense, I would consider bona-fide impeachment material. I’ve seen sloppy; I’ve seen stupid; I’ve seen I’ll-advised; but I haven’t yet seen a high crime or misdemeanor. 

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 10:49:05 pm »
I agree as well.  That’s why I’m all in favor of the DNC impeaching Trump.  It’ll be the surest way of inflicting maximum damage on the DNC.  Otherwise, I still haven’t seen anything that, in an objective sense, I would consider bona-fide impeachment material. I’ve seen sloppy; I’ve seen stupid; I’ve seen I’ll-advised; but I haven’t yet seen a high crime or misdemeanor.

I'm with you.

I don't care about any of his business dealings before he ran for office. I'm sure his tax returns have been scrutinized by the IRS for a lot of years. I'm more interested in investigating the people who have enriched themselves, or their immediate family, while they served in office. Biden and Clintons come to mind, but McConnell, Feistein, should be considered as well.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 10:57:25 pm »
I'm with you.

I don't care about any of his business dealings before he ran for office. I'm sure his tax returns have been scrutinized by the IRS for a lot of years. I'm more interested in investigating the people who have enriched themselves, or their immediate family, while they served in office. Biden and Clintons come to mind, but McConnell, Feistein, should be considered as well.

goopo

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 12:32:46 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 01:38:18 am »
   Apparently, the last week of May 2019 is gonna be deemed 'Love Graham Week'.  Screw him, he's always been a back stabbing ba$tard, as has Rubio, these Senators cannot be trusted and are not your Friend. Hell, I'm barely hanging on to Cruz.
   The sooner you Trumpers come to that realization the better off you'll be.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 02:12:29 am »
I'm with you.

Add to that list every congressman who became a multimillionaire on a low six figure income.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 08:05:37 pm »
I agree with Sanguine, @bilo.

We follow these things closely, but most people don't. If you tell someone that Biden's son was given BILLIONS of dollars to invest by Chinese and Ukrainian govt connected people while Biden was VP they would be surprised. Part of the reason the swamp hates Trump so much is he isn't in it for the money. He is already wealthy. He made his money in the highly competitive real estate field. Most of these critics became millionaires while holding public office.

Offline bilo

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 08:12:24 pm »
Add to that list every congressman who became a multimillionaire on a low six figure income.

It is infuriating and one of the principal reasons the govt is such a mess.

Another reason the govt screws up so much is most of these politicians are career politicians. They've never done anything else. They owe their loyalty to their party. They became rich because of all the insider trading they are allowed to do and special deals they get. Of course, once they start making deals for key benefactors they are indebted to those people and crony capitalism becomes the norm. Trump came in outside of all this and is a threat to their way of life.