Author Topic: Democrats’ National Popular Vote Scheme  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats’ National Popular Vote Scheme
« on: May 27, 2019, 10:31:21 pm »

Democrats’ National Popular Vote Scheme
Is a devious plan in gear for Hillary's 2020 presidential run?
May 27, 2019
Lloyd Billingsley

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election of 2016, and the Democrat’s defeat at the hands of Donald Trump was the biggest story in the world. In September of 2017,  Clinton went on record that the electoral college helped Donald Trump win the presidency and told CNN, “I think it needs to be eliminated. I’d like to see us move beyond it.” The proclamation did not get as much traction as her defeat, but the 2016 loser wasn’t done.

“I win the coast, I win, you know, Illinois and Minnesota, places like that,” proclaimed Clinton in a March, 2018 speech in Mumbai, India. “So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward.” Clinton was on record that eliminating the electoral college was a move ahead, so by implication without that, “arcane election body,” as CNN put it, the progressive Democrat would win in a landslide.

Establishment media have been slow to track Democrat efforts to eliminate or weaken the electoral college. Fortunately, Tara Ross has been keeping watch for the Daily Signal.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273865/democrats-national-popular-vote-scheme-lloyd-billingsley
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Democrats’ National Popular Vote Scheme
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 01:20:23 am »
Any state that approves this effectively negate the votes of its own citizens.

I wonder whether a majority of its citizens approve of this?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

Re: Democrats’ National Popular Vote Scheme
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 03:18:32 pm »
   Trump just has to win the national popular vote in 2020 to put an end to this lunacy, personally with the current state of the dem party I think it's possible he could do it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.