Author Topic: Trump never revoked John Brennan's security clearance  (Read 1716 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump never revoked John Brennan's security clearance
« on: May 26, 2019, 01:38:40 pm »
Trump never revoked John Brennan's security clearance
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 25, 2019 04:16 PM

President Trump never revoked former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance.

The president announced in August that Brennan's security clearance was being stripped due to "erratic behavior" that disqualified him from having access to sensitive information.

But the White House never followed through with the complicated bureaucratic process of revocation, a source told the New York Times.

A CIA spokesperson declined to comment, telling the Washington Examiner the agency does not discuss individual security clearances. The White House did not immediately return a request for comment.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-never-revoked-john-brennans-security-clearance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump never revoked John Brennan's security clearance
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 02:22:23 pm »
Not cool if true.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 02:32:57 pm »
The fact that Brennan ever had a security clearance and was in the highest levels of government is beyond disturbing. Not stripping it from him- incomprehensible.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 02:33:01 pm »
Figures.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 03:05:20 pm »
Figures.

I figured.  Trumps own incompetency has been his own downfall.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 03:15:10 pm »
   So typical of Trump to make bold EMPTY statements and his cheerleaders clap like trained seals and all is well in the world regardless of whether he follows through or not.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 03:21:04 pm »
   So typical of Trump to make bold EMPTY statements and his cheerleaders clap like trained seals and all is well in the world regardless of whether he follows through or not.

The only place Trump appears to have good follow-through is on the golf course. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 03:40:03 pm »

As well as his incredibly self-destructive staffing choices.
He has some kind of masochistic urge to hire people who want nothing more than to sabotage every aspect of his agenda. That has been the most confusing peculiarity of Trump to me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 03:45:20 pm »

LOL!  Too much.

John Brennan can't fart anymore without President Trump knowing about it.  Brennan's/Obama's Operation Hammer will be divulged.

An operation set up to blackmail/extort private citizens such as John Roberts.

Think of it in terms as a permanent lock (GPS) on Brennan's a**.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 04:35:41 pm »
President Trump forgot.  He's got a lot on his mind between investigations and Gorilla Channel marathons.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 04:39:22 pm »
Trump and his team could not appear to be more ineffective.  If true that Brennan did not have his clearance removed, then I ask, who the hell is running this country, because it sure as hell is not the president!

I consider everyone involved in this coup against Trump to have committed sedition and treason, worthy of the most severe punishment.  I say indict, comvict, and line them up and shoot their rotten hides, and do it now, not four years from now.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 04:48:35 pm »
You all believe...EVERYTHING..that is written or on TV?   LOL

@ Ghosen.  President TRUMP is incompetent?  You a billionaire?  You a president?  You, in Japan right now, as guest of honor?
You had 3 American hostages released from N.K.?  You bringing in manufacturing?   You created..US.MCA? 

@2408. How about..THAT many corrupt, lying people in GOVERNMENT?  NOT ON PRESIDENT.  He gives everyone a chance...then when they show their corruption...'YOUR FIRED".  I just can't believe some of you people on here.

President is now RESPONSIBLE for peoples bad character?   And he is supposed to be clairvoyant?  TELL ME..TODAY..who else is a 'bad choice".  Maybe..you all know AHEAD of time, those 'Bad choice's".   Tell me now. 

After the fact, 20/20 is meaningless.  After all..you are all so much smarter, then a billionaire, president of USA!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2019, 04:55:23 pm »
Trump and his team could not appear to be more ineffective.  If true that Brennan did not have his clearance removed, then I ask, who the hell is running this country, because it sure as hell is not the president!

I consider everyone involved in this coup against Trump to have committed sedition and treason, worthy of the most severe punishment.  I say indict, comvict, and line them up and shoot their rotten hides, and do it now, not four years from now.
There isn't a long enough wall, and there aren't enough lamp posts in DC to hang 'em all.

Sounds like shift work.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2019, 05:01:47 pm »
There isn't a long enough wall, and there aren't enough lamp posts in DC to hang 'em all.

Sounds like shift work.

Lost my post;  this should do.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2019, 05:03:31 pm »
This is problematic on so many levels.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2019, 05:06:36 pm »
John Brennen was mentor to Obama & butt buddys,  from someone in gay community who knew this. Brennan also, islamist.
Brennen was double agent to Russia.  They hate him too. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2019, 05:10:49 pm »

Sounds like shift work.

YES.  Why don't people understand  that?    :thumbsup:

They blame the only man working FOR AMERICA!  HOW SAD. They might as well be democrats.  Maybe they are? 

C.T.R. = program by DNC to demoralize Americans & NOT VOTE FOR PRESIDENT.  Seems it is working.

CORRECT THE RECORD.  DNC..DAVID BROCK plan to demoralize Americans.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 05:20:35 pm »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 05:27:18 pm »
Once again, proving that Trump is a hot mess who will not go down well in the history books. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2019, 05:36:04 pm »

In very simple terms: Brennan is the bad guy, not Trump.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2019, 05:40:38 pm »
I wouldn't react to strongly to this unsourced report.

If you read both the original article and the NYT article linked from within, you see nothing but "someone supposedly told someone at the NYT."

The NYT (Haberman) article is filled with what you would expect.

I am waiting for some further confirmation of this as a fact.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2019, 05:41:32 pm »
In very simple terms: Brennan is the bad guy, not Trump.

He worse than a "bad guy."  (I will leave it at that.)

Offline Applewood

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2019, 05:55:19 pm »
Trump says he's going to do a lot of things that he never does.  Like his campaign promises which he didn't keep. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2019, 06:14:41 pm »
The only on-topic facts in the article are:  1) President Trump ordered the clearance revoked and 2) The clearance was not revoked.  Aside from the passing mention the revocation is complicated and involves bureaucracies there's no mention of where things broke down.

The whole second half of the article was not about the revocation, it was a dutiful reporting of Brennan's latest word salads.

A disappointing article from this publication.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 06:22:00 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2019, 06:27:42 pm »
Another article:

Attempts to revoked Brennan’s security clearance were “hampered by aides who slow-rolled the President and by Justice Department officials who fought Trump, warning he was jeopardizing national security,” reported the Times.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/ex-cia-chief-john-brennan-still-has-his-security-clearance-even-though-president-trump-revoked-it-last-summer/
I will NOT comply.