Author Topic: How Could Stanley Ann Dunham Have Delivered Barack Hussein Obama In August Of 1961 in Hawaii, When O  (Read 449 times)

rangerrebew

How Could Stanley Ann Dunham Have Delivered Barack Hussein Obama In August Of 1961 in Hawaii, When Official University Of Washington Records Show Her 2,680 Miles Away In Seattle Attending Classes That Same Month?
Tim Brown May 24, 2019 12.7k Views

Editor's Note:  The following is a piece that was previously posted at Pamela Geller's site in 2008, though I don't know the actual author of the piece.  I then reposted it sometime in 2012, but somehow it was deleted, but not by me.  Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah's ineligibility really was a true constitutional issue that needed to actually be heard before the people.  I wrote many articles on what it means and how our founding fathers understood what a natural born citizen was defined as, and even in the current condition, Obama never qualified.  With that said, it is still an issue even though he is out of office. If Republicans truly wanted to turn back time and overthrow the entirety of the Obama usurpation of the White House, including every jot and tittle of Obamacare, and indict him, then this would be the silver bullet to do it, but they aren't interested in that.  They are more interested, as they always have been, in gaining power, but not really doing anything with it.  With that said, I'm going to repost this in hopes that people will stir this issue up again since Obama is no longer in the White House, he would not need to be impeached, but he most certainly would need to be indicted, tried and in this case, nothing short of the death penalty would suffice. While I don't agree with all the conclusions of the writer, I do believe there is much here that still needs to be answered and investigated.

https://freedomoutpost.com/how-could-stanley-ann-dunham-have-delivered-barack-hussein-obama-in-august-of-1961-in-hawaii-when-official-university-of-washington-records-show-her-2680-miles-away-in-seattle-attending-classes-that/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obombers father was Frank Marshall Davis.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How could she have a baby and then travel two weeks later?  Is  this a real question?

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
We should have the answer soon.

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/

Trump is waiting for "just the right time" to unveil his findings.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline goatprairie

Where's the "not this sh*t again" guy?   Please....PLEASE!!!! STOP IT!!!!   9999hair out0000