Author Topic: White South African farm activist beaten to death with hammer and rod  (Read 578 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
White South African farm activist beaten to death with hammer and rod
By Melissa Van Brunnersum and Chris Pleasance for MailOnline

A South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers has been found stabbed and beaten to death on her own farm.

Annette Kennealy, 51, was killed on a smallholding in Limpopo province on either Monday night or Tuesday morning where she had been staying with an employee, police said.

The alarm was raised by Ms Kennealy's mother, Kim Labuschagne, after she tried and failed to get in touch with her daughter on Tuesday.

Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7066015/White-South-African-farm-activist-beaten-killed-murdered.html

If one searches for her name "Annette Kennealy", a number of articles came up, I guess a suspect was arrested,

"Kenny Ramantswana, 40, from Maluma village, faces charges of murder and house robbery, said Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe."
https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/man-accused-of-killing-farm-attack-activist-employer-annette-kennealy-denied-bail-20190524

I'm not sure if this is in the Daily Mail article.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 11:27:04 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a very limited amount of sympathy for any white settler still living in South Africa. It is not exactly a secret what the blacks have planned for them,and they should have gotten out while the getting out was easy. They didn't because they didn't want to lose their farms,which is much akin to Stevie Wonder staying in the house because he's afraid the sun will hurt his eyes.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I would expect the UN rto be in emergency session.

And as a member the Commonwealth of Nations should offer help South Africa, which means the UK, Australia Canada, India, Pakistan, Nigeria just to name a few members.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Serves him right, because White Privilege.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: