Author Topic: Most Democrats Believe AOC’s Claim That We Have 12 Years to Save the Planet  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Thursday, 23 May 2019
Most Democrats Believe AOC’s Claim That We Have 12 Years to Save the Planet
Written by  Michael Tennant

Two-thirds of Democrats, including many high-ranking elected officials and presidential contenders, believe Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-N.Y.) claim that “the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change” — an assertion that Ocasio-Cortez now says only a “sea sponge” would swallow.

A Rasmussen Reports poll of 1,000 likely voters conducted May 20 and 21 asked respondents the following question: “A prominent politician says the United States has only 12 years to aggressively fight climate change or else there will be disastrous and irreparable damage to the country and the world. Do you agree or disagree?”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/32432-most-democrats-believe-aoc-s-claim-that-we-have-12-years-to-save-the-planet

rangerrebew

Since she wants to play Chicken Little, why doesn't she get out of politics then bend over and kiss her *ss goodbye? wink777

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Too funny, considering she herself backed off that claim, calling it "a joke."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Too funny, considering she herself backed off that claim, calling it "a joke."

She said if people believe that they have the IQ of a sea sponge.  That is your average democrat in a nutshell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She said if people believe that they have the IQ of a sea sponge.  That is your average democrat in a nutshell.

That sea sponge remark really cracked me up.  She threw a dagger at the GOP and hit her own base sea sponges squarely in the back.

:2popcorn: :2popcorn:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 04:48:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Free Beer Tomorrow
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Most Democrats Believe AOC’s Claim That We Have 12 Years to Save the Planet..."

13 years from now not a single one of them will admit having done so.