Author Topic: Study: Happiest Wives in America Are Religious Conservatives  (Read 938 times)

Offline corbe

Study: Happiest Wives in America Are Religious Conservatives

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | May 24, 2019 3:28PM

A new report on marriage, families, and faith concludes that the happiest wives in America happen to be religious conservatives.

The authors of a new report, researchers W. Bradford Wilcox, Jason S. Carroll and Laurie DeRose, came to the conclusion after studying “women who report above-average satisfaction, commitment, closeness and stability in their relationships.”

“It turns out that the happiest of all wives in America are religious conservatives,” they write. “Fully 73 percent of wives who hold conservative gender values and attend religious services regularly with their husbands have high-quality marriages.”

Behind them are religious progressives, a term that may seem like an oxymoron to some, who at 60 percent (13 points less) report satisfaction in their marriage.

<..snip..>

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/study-happiest-wives-in-america-are-religious-conservatives/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Study: Happiest Wives in America Are Religious Conservatives
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 05:19:53 am »
   To me, TBR proves this everyday, the most well adjusted, Happy women I know are VERY Conservative and Religious and reside here. 

Thank You Ladies for bringing some Reason and Passion into this mess we call the Internet, particularly this, our little humble Home.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 05:33:24 am »
This is OLD, OLD NEWS!  DECADES OLD.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 11:54:29 am »
Anecdotally, I've noticed a link between religion and happiness for a long time. The most fervently anti-religious also tend to be the most miserable. If there has been one earthly thing that has reaffirmed my faith, it is that.

The other thing I find somewhat peculiar: it notes "nonreligious conservative women" being least satisfied. Really, though, how many of those are there? That combination is usually associated with libertarians and the alt-right, both of which have very few female supporters.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024