Author Topic: Hillary Clinton slams Trump for spreading 'sexist trash' about Pelosi  (Read 719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton slams Trump for spreading 'sexist trash' about Pelosi
By Morgan Gstalter - 05/24/19 07:06 PM EDT

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday slammed President Trump for spreading “sexist trash” after he shared a video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) edited to make it seem like she was stuttering.

Clinton accused Trump and his “cronies” of “running around spreading a doctored video of Nancy Pelosi” while speaking at the Harris County Democratic Party’s annual luncheon in Houston, USA Today reported.

"Now it is sexist trash," Clinton said to cheers from the crowd, according to the newspaper. "But it is also a sign that Trump is running scared.”

"So if you believe in the rule of law and the responsibility that we all have to hold our leaders accountable. Then we cannot relent on this front either," she added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/445509-hillary-clinton-slams-trump-for-speading-sexist-trash-about-pelosi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Give it up lady. You're nothing more than a pear-shaped punchline anymore.

Online libertybele

Give it up lady. You're nothing more than a pear-shaped punchline anymore.

One old bat defending the other.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Give it up lady. You're nothing more than a pear-shaped, showering curtain-wearing punchline anymore.

Fixed it up for you.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh brother!   Does anyone believe that old POS?  Her RAPING HUSBAND...isn't sexist? 
---------------------------------------------
 major issues with BILL CINTON,  issues with people married  more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has 15 more women of record, saying he raped them. BUT..Bill & Hillary still together.  .  Not counting Flowers, Jones. Monica...those paid off by Clintons.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:00:55 am by LegalAmerican »

Online libertybele

Fixed it up for you.   :laugh:

Nope, wouldn't even use it as a shower curtain.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Nope, wouldn't even use it as a shower curtain.

Certainly not after the old hag wore it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online corbe

Yall a bunch of haters, who among you wouldn't want to see her naked in your shower.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MoMo

Damn boy you need to get laid how long has it been?

Online corbe

None of your business @MoMo I don't work at Costco and have an endless supply of DD batteries like you do.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Yall a bunch of haters, who among you wouldn't want to see her naked in your shower.

Okay that is funny I don't care who you are! 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

Offline LegalAmerican

His hand has wore out!   

Online corbe

My hand is fine @LegalAmerican it's just that my ol lady is sleeping down at the Laundromat and I smoke a lot and it takes two whole days to blow up my doll so you and @MoMo can just pizz off.

*I'll be a happy camper way before you two women will.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:22:17 am by corbe »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I suppose this was "sexist trash", too. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Personally If I was to insult @corbe, and I might note to the Mods I haven't done in weeks...I would have used the famous Adrian Cronouer quote.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.