Author Topic: In times like these, I’m with Amash  (Read 265 times)

Online corbe

In times like these, I’m with Amash
« on: May 24, 2019, 03:52:08 pm »
In times like these, I’m with Amash

by Guest Contributor • May 24, 2019

Guest Contributor: Eric Buss, Writer for Pissed Off Conservative

There is blood in the water. As can be expected, the intellectually deficient, factually inaccurate, and politically partisan swamp sharks are in a feeding frenzy. Obscure, no-named hack ‘bloggers’ (and I use that term loosely) are coming out of the depths to bring down the upstart Congressman from Michigan who dared voice his dissent against the conduct of the party leader and President Donald J. Trump. While they believe they are moving in for the kill, they are really being caught in a very broad net of contradictions.

As the attacks seem to be similar and can be reduced to three main bullet points, one can almost hear the Russian accents in the accusations (circa 2016). The attacks are as follows: ethnicity, political position and financial.

The Racial Element: Justin Amash is a Palestinian member of the Muslim Brotherhood who has been supported by Hamas to infiltrate Congress.

Because Justin has a dark complexion and is of middle-eastern decent, it is assumed that he is Muslim. His father being a Palestinian, the conclusion is drawn that Hamas would naturally support “one of their own.” However, Amash is keen to point out his father, Attallah Amash, immigrated (legally) to the United States as a Christian refugee through a sponsorship program.

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/in-times-like-these-im-with-amash/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: In times like these, I’m with Amash
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 11:16:41 pm »
Proving that there is more than one....misguided...person out there.