Author Topic: Pelosi Tries To Play Hamlet On Impeachment  (Read 248 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Tries To Play Hamlet On Impeachment
« on: May 24, 2019, 03:04:50 pm »
Pelosi Tries To Play Hamlet On Impeachment
I & I Editorial Board

I&I Editorial

Nancy Pelosi is between impeach and a hard place.

“You want to believe that there’s all this unease in our caucus,” an irritated House Speaker told the press on Thursday, a day when the barbs were flying between herself and President Trump, and when many House Democrats expressed impatience or even dissatisfaction with her leadership to her face.

“That simply isn’t the truth … and I say to the caucus, ‘our diversity is our strength. Our unity is our power,’” she said, adding an assurance that House Democrats were “not on a path to impeachment.”

The claimed co-existence of unity and diversity is a tad removed from Ben Franklin’s call to all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. At any rate, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C) wasn’t buying it. “She’s either delusional or misrepresenting where her caucus really is,” he told reporters. “Speaker Pelosi is trying to hide what I think is obvious: that the Democratic Party is hellbent on impeaching President Trump no matter what the evidence is and no matter what he does.”

This week opened a new chapter in relations between the White House and Pelosi and the Democrats’ Senate leader Chuck Schumer — with the eyes of all three on November 2020 before the arrival of even Memorial Day 2019.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2019/05/24/damned-if-democrats-impeach-damned-if-they-dont/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pelosi Tries To Play Hamlet On Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 12:50:08 am »
Nancy:
"To be... or not to be...
...coherent...   that is the question!"