Author Topic: Pelosi's daughter rips 'despicable' fake videos: 'Madam Speaker doesn't even drink alcohol!'  (Read 1460 times)

Offline mountaineer

The videos aren't fake. Nancy live or on Memorex struggles with brain freeze and slurring. The cause is unknown. I lean toward a medical explanation.
If Nan doesn't drink, then her family really ought to consider taking her to a doctor for what appears to be fairly advanced dementia of some variety.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Pelosi's problem is more than searching for a word. Dysarthria comes to mind. Speech is flat, jerky, mumbled, slurred. Causes:Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig's disease, brain injury, brain tumors, Huntington's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and stroke.

I am sure she is getting the finest medical care on the planet unlike those she "serves."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LegalAmerican

Pelosi's problem is more than searching for a word. Dysarthria comes to mind. Speech is flat, jerky, mumbled, slurred. Causes:Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig's disease, brain injury, brain tumors, Huntington's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and stroke.

I am sure she is getting the finest medical care on the planet unlike those she "serves."

Agreed.  She HAS to know something is wrong with her..or her family & DOCTOR....know.  Health care is readily available to her. 

Offline skeeter

If Nan doesn't drink, then her family really ought to consider taking her to a doctor for what appears to be fairly advanced dementia of some variety.

No kidding. Clearly she’s suffering some sort of dementia related senior agitation. Her behavior during the SOU - the exaggerated condescension - was enough proof for me.

Offline dancer

Right.   :silly:

"Judicial Watch uncovered that Pelosi's military travel cost the United States Air Force $2,100,744.59 over one two-year period — $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol."

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-nancy-pelosis-fly-scandal-gets-exposed-200k-spent-on-trips/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Right.   :silly:

"Judicial Watch uncovered that Pelosi's military travel cost the United States Air Force $2,100,744.59 over one two-year period — $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol."

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-nancy-pelosis-fly-scandal-gets-exposed-200k-spent-on-trips/

@dancer

Am I the only one wondering if she has any financial connections to the catering company? That seems like an awful lot of money for tv dinners.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

@dancer

Am I the only one wondering if she has any financial connections to the catering company? That seems like an awful lot of money for tv dinners.
That is just over $1,000/ WEEK The Beyotch needs to start flying commercial.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline berdie

She calls her Mom...Madame Speaker?  Too funny. :rolling:

Offline mountaineer

Who among us has not referred to our mothers as ...  wait, what am I saying?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@berdie

Sounds like they are close,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!