Author Topic: Pelosi's daughter rips 'despicable' fake videos: 'Madam Speaker doesn't even drink alcohol!'  (Read 1452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi's daughter rips 'despicable' fake videos: 'Madam Speaker doesn't even drink alcohol!'
By John Bowden - 05/24/19 09:29 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) daughter on Thursday described as "despicable" fake videos depicting her mother as slurring words and acting intoxicated.

"Republicans and their conservative allies have been pumping this despicable fake meme for years!" Christine Pelosi wrote in a tweet. "Now they are caught. #FactCheck: Madam Speaker doesn’t even drink alcohol!"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/445386-pelosis-daughter-responds-to-fake-videos-madam-speaker-doesnt-even-drink
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

"Now they are caught. #FactCheck: Madam Speaker doesn’t even drink alcohol!"
Not since they invented the funnel.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't this the daughter who said, "She'll cut your head off, and you won't even know you're bleeding. That's all you need to know about her,”

What a dope.

Also the symptoms of a stoke often mimic intoxication.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:09:07 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
"Hey, Christine...  can't you get out there and say something?  heh-heh  say something to support me?  You know.... heh-heh like Trump's kids.... {waves hand in the air} heh-heh... what's that one on TV all the time?  Junior Don?  Don Junior?  heh-heh....  say something like they do....  {waves hand in the air}  tell them I don't even drink.... heh-heh...  like they do....  they say he doesn't drink alcohol....  tell them, Christine....  heh-heh..."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:16:50 pm by EdJames »

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

On another thread this morning I said Pelosi has symptoms of aging (she is 79) that causes her to have to search for the right words to say.  This is why she has stumbling speech.  Her thinking is not impaired, her speech is.  Likely, when people here reach that age, they will also have that aging problem.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:24:52 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The videos aren't fake. Nancy live or on Memorex struggles with brain freeze and slurring. The cause is unknown. I lean toward a medical explanation.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

The videos aren't fake. Nancy live or on Memorex struggles with brain freeze and slurring. The cause is unknown. I lean toward a medical explanation.
@austingirl
@mystery-ak

It is a common problem people of her age have.  She is 79.  Seniors laugh about this - saying their memory is going away, can't remember what they did yesterday and they can't find words they want to say.

Also, seniors remember past history, as that got stuck in their brain when they were younger.  That means Pelosi remembers how to run her part of government.  That is why she can do it.  She is a master of that; knows it better than anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:33:22 pm by Victoria33 »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@austingirl

I'm not doctor,and don't even play one on teebee,but my guess is a combination of an unreported stroke and Alzheimer's.

Plus,maybe she is so overloaded with venom some of it is backing up and killing her?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I am sure she doesn’t drink, because it would have negative interactions with the fist full of meds she takes on a daily basis.  I’m not sure President Glasshouse wants to throw these stones, however.  There’s plenty of material demonstrating his dumbassery. Tim Apple and not being able to say ‘origins’ are the most recent examples.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:41:25 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online rustynail

@mystery-ak

On another thread this morning I said Pelosi has symptoms of aging (she is 79) that causes her to have to search for the right words to say.  This is why she has stumbling speech.  Her thinking is not impaired, her speech is.  Likely, when people here reach that age, they will also have that aging problem.

Getting older is like being stoned all the time.  Some say.

Offline Victoria33

@austingirl
I'm not doctor,and don't even play one on teebee,but my guess is a combination of an unreported stroke and Alzheimer's.
Plus,maybe she is so overloaded with venom some of it is backing up and killing her?
@sneakypete

No, she does not have Alzheimer's and has not had a stroke - she has old age symptoms at the age of 79.  If you hear elderly people talk about this, they all have the problems she has.  So do I.  At times, I cannot find the word I want to say.  This doesn't happen when I am writing but it does happen at times when I speak.  Bob is 84, and he has the same problem.  When you get to that age, so will you and I hope you are around until you are at least 100.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

@sneakypete
I like your venom theory. :cool:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

No, she does not have Alzheimer's and has not had a stroke - she has old age symptoms at the age of 79.  If you hear elderly people talk about this, they all have the problems she has.  So do I.  At times, I cannot find the word I want to say.  This doesn't happen when I am writing but it does happen at times when I speak.  Bob is 84, and he has the same problem.  When you get to that age, so will you and I hope you are around until you are at least 100.

@Victoria33

Ahhhh...,but will *I* KNOW that I am still around when/if I turn 100?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

@sneakypete

Yes, you will know as you are going to be my helper when I run for Miss America when I am 100.

Offline Night Hides Not

'Madam Speaker doesn't even drink alcohol!'

If you ask me, that's a pretty damning assertion regarding the quality of the wine produced on her estate.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline edpc

If you ask me, that's a pretty damning assertion regarding the quality of the wine produced on her estate.

How about this swill? Trump says he’s never had a drink.

https://www.trumpwinery.com/

Offline LegalAmerican

Not since they invented the funnel.

Good one.  ^ 5  Her daughter claims, her mother does not drink?  Then she has to look into MENTAL ILLNESS ISSUES. 

Then why do we have information on her expense account ..of MILLIONS of dollars spent on alcohol?  FOR ..HER. 

Offline LegalAmerican

How about this swill? Trump says he’s never had a drink.

https://www.trumpwinery.com/

Pelosi may not drink alcohol ....TODAY, as we speak...I doubt it though.  So, ANY BUSINESS that President TRUMP may have..he is that too?  lol.   

President DOE NOT drink any alcohol. His brother Fred Jr.  DIED FROM ALCOHOLISM.   He saw first hand what it does to some people.  President DOES NOT..drink alcohol ...ever,  does NOT SMOKE..nor do any POT...nor do any illegal drugs.

He does not even drink coffee!  Anyone..who knows anything about addiction & alcoholism understands..one cannot take even one sip!  Don't try to impugn my president.  Pelosi needs to RETIRE.  She calls President TRUMP...PRESIDENT BUSH...HALF THE TIME! 

Offline edpc

Don't try to impugn my president.

I’ve got a better idea. Why don’t I say whatever the f*** I want - and you like it? We put up with your stream of unconsciousness blathering, here.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Too much Botox?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

I would not accuse her of drinking, but something ain't right about her.  She looks like she aged considerably since the first of the year. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Maybe she uses all that Grey Goose to fuel her air force jet.

Online libertybele

@austingirl
@mystery-ak

It is a common problem people of her age have.  She is 79.  Seniors laugh about this - saying their memory is going away, can't remember what they did yesterday and they can't find words they want to say.

Also, seniors remember past history, as that got stuck in their brain when they were younger.  That means Pelosi remembers how to run her part of government.  That is why she can do it.  She is a master of that; knows it better than anyone else.

Exactly.  She's been a Congresswoman for a long time and then Speaker.  That is what she remembers, knows and does best.  She out maneuvered Trump over the wall, there is no disputing that.  She has problems speaking off the cuff or answering questions out of the blue.  Last time she was in front of the press she made a statement very quickly, then left the podium in a hurry.  She answered one other question as she was walking away.

I do believe though that she may have also had some TIA's or perhaps even a stroke.  I was looking at some recent pictures and her lips seem to be lopsided.

Even though she has problems speaking, her job is what keeps her going and keeps her brain exercised.  Once she steps down, I would expect for her to decline rapidly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

@Victoria33

:cool:

I wonder that myself, should I live that long.