Author Topic: Mark Levin: Why Doesn't Media Question Pelosi's Mental Health Like They Do With Trump?  (Read 791 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Levin: Why Doesn't Media Question Pelosi's Mental Health Like They Do With Trump?
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 23, 2019

HANNITY: Mark, I want you to go - we went through the history, I want you to take where we are and where is the -- what is the status of the media now?

LEVIN: Let's look at this way, let's break it down this way. When is the last time "The New York Times" and "The Washington Post" ran a positive news story about the President of the United States, or a negative news story about Pelosi, Nadler or Schumer? Think about this, when is the last time "The New York Times" or "The Washington Post" published a leak that was positive about the President or supportive of the President? Name one host on CNN or MSNBC who is right of center, just one.

Now, the President of the United States, they questioned his mental health, right? Did they ever question Nancy Pelosi's mental health? Why? Did they ever question Jerry Nadler's mental health, why not?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/23/mark_levin_why_doesnt_media_question_pelosis_mental_health_like_they_do_with_trump.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=realclearpolitics

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Great question.

Online Right_in_Virginia

For the same reason the media doesn't ask Pelosi what the President is covering up.  The media is the communications arm of the
DNC.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
The Morning Shmoe crew spent a LOT of time and energy "rehabilitating" her image this morning...

Offline Rivergirl

I am praying for Levine in the hopes that he finds his soul before it's too late.
Bagdahd Mark is just sooo sad.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am praying for Levine in the hopes that he finds his soul before it's too late.

You're equating support for Trump with losing one's soul? 

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
You're equating support for Trump with losing one's soul?

That's James Comey's line!!

Offline Victoria33

Pelosi has signs of aging- Trump is thought to have a Personality Disorder - different symptoms between those two brain functions.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because everyone in the mental health profession at the MD level is a leftist,and it is MY opinion every damn one of THEM have their own mental health issues.

It's nothing but witchcraft in white coats.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Rivergirl

Supporting Trump requires trashing everyone with whom he disagrees?
Guess so.   Pretty sad isn't it when the president is the only one praising himself.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right writes:
"The media is the communications arm of the DNC."

They are the fifth column of the democrat-communist party.
So long as they remain so, don't expect anything else out of them.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pelosi has signs of aging- Trump is thought to have a Personality Disorder - different symptoms between those two brain functions.
My two cents, my mother is 87 and the only times she exhibited the issues Pelosi has is after she has had a TIA, otherwise she is sharp as a tack with no stumbling over or forgetting words and names. Now Pelosi's mileage may vary but I just don't see this a all explained by age. I also spent many months and hours with septuagenarians and octogenarians  at the dog park while disabled and the issues Pelosi exhibits were not normal with them.

Offline LegalAmerican

Nothing wrong with Mark.  Too much truth for you?  I will pray for you. Mark is Jewish you know, NOT ISLAMIST.  AND AN AMERICAN...FOR AMERICA.  YOU? 

Offline LegalAmerican

Guess so.   Pretty sad isn't it when the president is the only one praising himself.

One more time telling the truth is not bashing everyone.  Are you democrat?  President TRUMP...each & every speech..he starts off ,THANKING EVERYONE....or he says WE....Rare he talks about himself or takes credit.  HE NEEDS TO.  HE HAS A RIGHT.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM. What are you hearing?   

Offline LegalAmerican

"President TRUMP is thought to have a personality disorder. "= Victoria lol lol. SAYS...WHO?  SOURCE.Wonder who started that. 
  I LIKE IT. MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   More people need to have that disorder then.   BTW...everyone on here...DOES NOT HAVE A PERSONALITY DISORDER?   

YOU ARE ALL PERFECT?   Just so precious to me.  Everybody else..but thee.     :silly:  *****rollingeyes*****

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:32:27 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Absalom

-------------------------
If you mean Levin, he gives new meaning to the descriptive, BORING!!!!!

Offline Absalom

------------------------------
Intuitive and wise observation.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Seriously, Mark, are you telling us that the media favors the left over the right? Wow, what a news flash! No screaming shit, Sherlock. Tell us something we don't know and enlighten us instead of screeching hysterically, or get off the stage.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

YOU ARE ALL PERFECT?   Just so precious to me.  Everybody else..but thee.     :silly:  *****rollingeyes*****

@LegalAmerican

I know I am not perfect. I am far too modest.  wink777
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I agree with that.  Totally different Pathology.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Great question.

Short answer:  They agree with Pelosi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: