Author Topic: Climatologist Dr. Judith Curry: Climate Scientists’ “Apocalyptic Predictions Depend On Unrealistic C  (Read 1098 times)

rangerrebew

Climatologist Dr. Judith Curry: Climate Scientists’ “Apocalyptic Predictions Depend On Unrealistic Climate Model Simulations”

By P Gosselin on 24. May 2019

Dutch investigative journalist Marijn Poels recently interviewed leading climatologist Dr. Judith Curry, see following video:

In the interview, Curry told that climate scientists have been acting “overconfident” and have been ignoring too many unknowns and all the uncertainty which the science is fraught with.

“There”s a lot of scope for people to be wrong” concerning the future of what the climate might be like, she said.

https://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.dyCnhsLQ.dpbs

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The High Priests of Climate Change Sharia lie through their teeth, and thereby make *believers* of the gullible Left in the hundreds of millions around the world.  There  could not possibly be tens of thousands of scientists, who have written thousands of papers, and books, and appeared on countless videos explaining why the High Priests are so very wrong unless the faux evidence was faulty, and of course it is.

IF all these High Priests said were true, they would be the LAST ones on earth we would want to be in charge of what to do.  They are Eco-Hypocrites of the highest order.

Reality - blue graph
Lie - adjusted red graph

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist