Author Topic: Nadler: 'No Basis Whatsoever to Believe That Anybody in the Intelligence Community Did Anything Wron  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

Nadler: 'No Basis Whatsoever to Believe That Anybody in the Intelligence Community Did Anything Wrong'

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump's order to declassify documents explaining the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation is "all nonsense," Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the House intelligence committee, told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Thursday night.

Nadler said there's no "basis" to examine the origins of the FBI's Trump-Russia investigation. He called it an "imaginary scandal."

Maddow asked Nadler for his reaction to the breaking news that Trump has issued an executive order directing the intelligence community to "quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General's investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-no-basis-whatsoever-believe-anybody-intelligence-community-did

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And the coverup begins.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So...who's going to force the Intelligence Community to comply with the President's order?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
So...who's going to force the Intelligence Community to comply with the President's order?

That would be Barr, he's been given the authority to compel it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

The DOJ, since Trump has give Barr declassification authority.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-moves-escalate-investigation-intel-agencies-040138367--politics.html

In a somewhat related case, I’m interested to see what happens with the superseding indictment against Assange.  He’s not being charged for actually stealing the classified information, rather the dissemination of it. Watch to see if that will extend out to reporters and authors. That would be a step in the wrong direction.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

The DOJ, since Trump has give Barr declassification authority.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-moves-escalate-investigation-intel-agencies-040138367--politics.html

In a somewhat related case, I’m interested to see what happens with the superseding indictment against Assange.  He’s not being charged for actually stealing the classified information, rather the dissemination of it. Watch to see if that will extend out to reporters and authors. That would be a step in the wrong direction.

Yes, this recent Assange situation is something to watch.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline LegalAmerican

Nadler: 'No Basis Whatsoever to Believe That Anybody in the Intelligence Community Did Anything Wrong'

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump's order to declassify documents explaining the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation is "all nonsense," Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the House intelligence committee, told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Thursday night.

Nadler said there's no "basis" to examine the origins of the FBI's Trump-Russia investigation. He called it an "imaginary scandal."

Maddow asked Nadler for his reaction to the breaking news that Trump has issued an executive order directing the intelligence community to "quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General's investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-no-basis-whatsoever-believe-anybody-intelligence-community-did

All I can say to ugly Nadler is..... :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, that's it then.  Thanks Waddler!

We'll go ahead and check it out ourselves, M'kay?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Careful you might choke on that Jerrold.

Offline LegalAmerican