Poll

Who's the first to go down with this Presidential Directive Declassification?

Comey
7 (30.4%)
Brennan
5 (21.7%)
Clapper
0 (0%)
Lynch
0 (0%)
A Janitor at the White House who was stealing cleaning supplies
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: June 13, 2019, 02:01:17 am

Author Topic: Who's the first to go down with this Presidential Directive Declassification?  (Read 2225 times)

Offline corbe

Inspired by a True Patriot, @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

Wrong decade, @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer but I like the way you think.  She looks so much more wholesome than Stormy Daniels.

Online libertybele

The janitor did it in the conservatory with the candlestick!  Nothing is going to become of this....evidence has been well buried.  Meanwhile ... Trump's financials are being carefully scrutinized. :bullie smokin:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I can always count on you #Nevers showing up with your colossal negativity to suck the oxygen out of another sound bite.

Offline corbe

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
   I can always count on you #Nevers showing up with your colossal negativity to suck the oxygen out of another sound bite.
The Dems have had years to bury/destroy/alter evidence and make people disappear, have 'accidents' be victims of "botched robberies", etc. The survivors of that cleansing have their stories straight and have had plenty of time to practice them. I don't expect a lot, even though a belated counterattack is overdue.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
One of the traitors will flip and that will determine who goes down.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online rustynail

Trump.  He has walked into Speaker Pelosi's Trap.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi is lucky to find her own posterior!  She is an idiot, can't control bigger idiots like AOC.

I doubt anything comes of the Durham investigation.  Anyone that looks like they are about to talk will end up like Vince Foster.

Bill Cipher

I feel sorry for the poor janitor.

Offline conservativevoter

I think it was Ed Rollins who said that Pelosi can't put together a verb and subject in the same sentence.  Sad, but true.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No one. All bread and circuses.  Kind of like 'lock her up' about Hillary. A big nothingburger flto get people to cheer and then nothing..