Author Topic: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!  (Read 4116 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2019, 12:44:11 am »
This declassification order was never going to be able to be made until after the Mueller investigation had completed.  Aside from the public perception issue that Trump was "obstructing justice" by declassifying and potentially releasing some of these documents, Mueller's investigators pretty much had frozen a large number of potential documents as being part of their ongoing investigations.

That is exactly correct.  Thanks @EdJames
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2019, 03:21:23 am »
Haven't read the entire thread.

Julian Assange....?

Who knows....what...and can prove it....?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2019, 01:40:32 pm »
That is exactly correct.  Thanks @EdJames

888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2019, 02:34:25 pm »
This is BIG people...I thought you would all be thrilled....this is a tough audience :2popcorn:

@mystery-ak

It has the potential to be YUGE!

I say "potential" because we need to wait and see how many Dim bills pass through Congress to stop this,and how many other roadblocks are put in the way to stop it until at least after the next elections.

Does anyone REALLY think the evil criminal creatures that run the DNC and their bosses are going to take this lying down? It is a DIRECT threat to their power,and they just can't sit still ad let it slide past them unopposed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2019, 02:51:13 pm »
@mystery-ak

It has the potential to be YUGE!

I say "potential" because we need to wait and see how many Dim bills pass through Congress to stop this,and how many other roadblocks are put in the way to stop it until at least after the next elections.

Does anyone REALLY think the evil criminal creatures that run the DNC and their bosses are going to take this lying down? It is a DIRECT threat to their power,and they just can't sit still ad let it slide past them unopposed.

@sneakypete

I expect the Rats will use their favorite method to stop this: A Federal District Judge in a leftist circuit will issue an injunction.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2019, 02:57:53 pm »
@sneakypete

I expect the Rats will use their favorite method to stop this: A Federal District Judge in a leftist circuit will issue an injunction.
True. Somehow, Someway, the American political system today has mysteriously evolved in such a way that unknown, unelected Judges from anywhere have VETO power over anything the President does. This needs to be fixed.

It makes no sense at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2019, 03:22:57 pm »
True. Somehow, Someway, the American political system today has mysteriously evolved in such a way that unknown, unelected Judges from anywhere have VETO power over anything the President does. This needs to be fixed.

It makes no sense at all.

It's deference to tyrants wearing black robes.  Boyd Hartman warned us about this a few years ago.

Tyrants in Black Robes at Amazon

Mark Levin has also written several books on the subject for even longer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2019, 07:33:51 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2019, 08:10:53 pm »
@sneakypete

I'm not so sure that will be necessary.

IMO the pushback is going to come from the agency chiefs regarding what Barr wants access to.  Even though Trump has given Barr the power to request what he believes that he needs, I'm not so sure that they are going to comply very easily.  That will set up some direct faceoffs between Barr and the chiefs.  How far will Barr push it?

And even though Trump has appointed them, it is naive to believe that Wray, Haspel, Coats are "Trump people."  We always need to remember that it is a small set of people that the Senate (regardless of which party controls it) will deem 'acceptable' as appointments to these positions.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2019, 08:35:00 pm »

IMO the pushback is going to come from the agency chiefs regarding what Barr wants access to.  Even though Trump has given Barr the power to request what he believes that he needs, I'm not so sure that they are going to comply very easily.  That will set up some direct faceoffs between Barr and the chiefs.  How far will Barr push it?

And even though Trump has appointed them, it is naive to believe that Wray, Haspel, Coats are "Trump people."  We always need to remember that it is a small set of people that the Senate (regardless of which party controls it) will deem 'acceptable' as appointments to these positions.

Quite right.  I saw a story this morning that the Director of National Intelligence (Coats) said the information Barr gets from him will be redacted.
I will NOT comply.

Online berdie

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2019, 09:08:14 pm »
I think I'll wait to be excited if something actually happens.  Even if it does...it won't be reported.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2019, 02:30:21 am »

The most lucid assessment I've seen to date @EdJames.  Anyone who believes draining the swamp is going to be easy or quick is outright delusional.  The swamp will resist in every manner at their disposal for as long as possible.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2019, 03:03:59 am »
Yes, @EdJames analysis, as often, is poignant and an asset to these discussions.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2019, 03:06:53 am »
Yes, @EdJames analysis, as often, is poignant and an asset to these discussions.

He's good alright.  @EdJames
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2019, 01:05:06 pm »
@Bigun
@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks guys.  All three of you guys add a lot more to the conversations here than my sporadic "lucid" posts!!

:patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2019, 03:07:39 pm »
@Bigun
@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks guys.  All three of you guys add a lot more to the conversations here than my sporadic "lucid" posts!!

:patriot:

We're a team....
I will NOT comply.