Author Topic: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!  (Read 4175 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2019, 03:02:32 pm »

:laughingdog:

I am all for going after the people who have been wasting American taxpayer money with this circus.  But I am tired of the story and tired that National matters like the invasion at the border is taking the back seat to all this excitement.  Not right.

Going after the miscreants will stop the instant this story "goes away."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2019, 03:19:36 pm »
   I had thought the 'O'riginal Fusion GPS dossier started with the Rubio campaign as opposition research on Trump, am I wrong (again) @Cyber Liberty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2019, 03:39:35 pm »
   I had thought the 'O'riginal Fusion GPS dossier started with the Rubio campaign as opposition research on Trump, am I wrong (again) @Cyber Liberty

I think Fusion was first hired by Little Marco, but the Steele hiring came after Hillz hired them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2019, 04:09:21 pm »
   Ok, Thanks @Cyber Liberty   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2019, 04:34:52 pm »

Offline bilo

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2019, 05:07:46 pm »
AG William Barr given power to declassify documents on surveillance activities into Trump campaign
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ag-william-barr-given-power-to-declassify-documents-on-surveillance-activities-into-trump-campaign

Don't get too excited too quickly.

Barr is a serious minded fellow. He will be very careful about what he releases, especially if he is going to seek indictments.

I think this is all going to take time. However, I would bet Pelosi probably wishes she kept her mouth shut. She is the one who let this get out of hand with her impeachment and cover up talk. The Rats just haven't learned. Trump is not a typical Pub. He fights back!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline verga

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2019, 05:24:09 pm »
Don't get too excited too quickly.

Barr is a serious minded fellow. He will be very careful about what he releases, especially if he is going to seek indictments.

I think this is all going to take time. However, I would bet Pelosi probably wishes she kept her mouth shut. She is the one who let this get out of hand with her impeachment and cover up talk. The Rats just haven't learned. Trump is not a typical Pub. He fights back!
'Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!' Vizzini "The Princess bride."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2019, 06:09:49 pm »
@corbe

Please start a poll betting which one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse is going to 'unexpectedly' die first.

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, or Lynch?

@DCPatriot
@corbe

I'd go with Comey falling on his sword, out of this group.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2019, 06:13:59 pm »

That is just about what I would expect from Schiff.

First, he says he wants it all released.

Now he's saying it will be used as a weapon against democrats if released.

Talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Shouldn't be surprised.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2019, 06:25:27 pm »
@DCPatriot
@corbe

I'd go with Comey falling on his sword, out of this group.

Comey thought he was doing Hillary a big favor with his October 2016 press conference exonerating her because they "...couldn't find any intent".

Comey took directions from Loretta Lynch, who thought she was headed for Hillary's Supreme Court.

Comey hired CIA spook Stefan Halper to work Papadopoulos.  Enticed him to foreign soil to meet people who presented him with $10K CASH as a good-faith retainer.

Luckily Papadopoulos smelled a rat and left the cash with somebody in Europe.

When he landed in the US, his bags were torn apart...looking for the $$$.

Yep....Comey it will be.

I think he should be picked up immediately and placed in federal protection.   For everybody's sake.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 07:45:09 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2019, 06:31:46 pm »
Waiting for arrests and indictments. :pop41:

I would love to see it, but I wouldn't get too excited. Trump had to have known about this information long ago.  If there truly was something there, why would he wait till now??  Certainly you would think that he would have exposed all to ensure the win during the mid terms.  He's never going to be able to take down Clinton, Comey, Holder, Jaret, Bammy, etc.  The Mueller investigation was used to cover up all.  Almost two years in the making, the cover-up was completed, otherwise Mueller would have kept on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2019, 06:35:40 pm »
Trump says he 'declassified potentially millions of pages of documents' from Russia investigation
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-he-declassified-potentially-millions-of-pages-of-documents-from-russia-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2019, 06:36:18 pm »
Comey hired CIA spook Stefan Halper to work Papadopoulos.  Enticed him to foreign soil and presented him with $10K as a good-faith retainer.

Nope.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/21/papadopoulos-foreign-agent-israel/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2019, 06:40:50 pm »
I would love to see it, but I wouldn't get too excited. Trump had to have known about this information long ago.  If there truly was something there, why would he wait till now??  Certainly you would think that he would have exposed all to ensure the win during the mid terms.  He's never going to be able to take down Clinton, Comey, Holder, Jaret, Bammy, etc.  The Mueller investigation was used to cover up all.  Almost two years in the making, the cover-up was completed, otherwise Mueller would have kept on.

He wasn't running during the midterms.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2019, 06:47:38 pm »

Nope.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/21/papadopoulos-foreign-agent-israel/

Headline has nothing to do with my statement.  Never claimed Halper was a foreign agent...but you can bet your ass he is/was.

I'm saying that it was Halper who first met Papadopoulos about an opportunity abroad.   

Good bye.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2019, 06:52:38 pm »
Headline has nothing to do with my statement.  Never claimed Halper was a foreign agent...but you can bet your ass he is/was.

I'm saying that it was Halper who first met Papadopoulos about an opportunity abroad.   

Good bye.

No, you just said that Halper was the one that gave Papadopoulos the $10K. In fact, it was given by an Israeli-American businessman, related to oil/gas consulting. You can’t create a case on things that didn’t actually occur.

Later.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2019, 06:53:47 pm »

Good bye.

That's the way I've heard the story as well.

I had not heard that Comey had hired him, but Brennan, Clapper, and Lynch would say it was Comey anyway.
They'd never admit it, if they were the ones that didit.
Comey won't either, but someone has to take the fall.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2019, 06:56:55 pm »

No, you just said that Halper was the one that gave Papadopoulos the $10K. In fact, it was given by an Israeli-American businessman, related to oil/gas consulting. You can’t create a case on things that didn’t actually occur.

Later.

Halper introduced Papadopoulos to the $$$ man.   Halper only told Papadopoulos of the business opportunity...met him there.

Geezuz   try to keep up.               

22222frying pan

edpc         DCP

Offline edpc

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2019, 07:02:52 pm »
Halper introduced Papadopoulos to the $$$ man.   Halper only told Papadopoulos of the business opportunity...met him there.

Geezuz   try to keep up.               

22222frying pan

edpc         DCP

David Ha’ivri, an Israeli activist and author, told TheDCNF said that he introduced Tawil and Papadopoulos “at my own initiative” to facilitate a business deal involving an oil and gas project in the Aegean and Mediterranean seas.

Try reading the story. Geezuz.

Online libertybele

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2019, 07:41:25 pm »

Oh, good grief. Of course he wasn't and that is not what I meant.  The House would have never gone to the DEMS had Trump exposed whatever dirt he supposedly has on them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2019, 08:03:59 pm »
Oh, good grief. Of course he wasn't and that is not what I meant.  The House would have never gone to the DEMS had Trump exposed whatever dirt he supposedly has on them.

This declassification order was never going to be able to be made until after the Mueller investigation had completed.  Aside from the public perception issue that Trump was "obstructing justice" by declassifying and potentially releasing some of these documents, Mueller's investigators pretty much had frozen a large number of potential documents as being part of their ongoing investigations.

Offline edpc

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2019, 08:11:19 pm »

Really? He seemed to think so. As usual, he found a way to make it about him. Of course, after the loss, it wasn’t his fault.  :shrug:

“Republicans have to go out and vote. And they say if I was on the ticket, everybody would go. It would be a landslide. Even the fakers back there, they say that,” Trump said, referring to the news media. “And I’m not on the ticket, but I am on the ticket because this is also a referendum about me and the disgusting gridlock that they’ll put this country through.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/03/trump-election-is-referendum-me-also-trump-let-me-do-an-imitation/?utm_term=.955e66bdbab3

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2019, 08:12:30 pm »
This declassification order was never going to be able to be made until after the Mueller investigation had completed.  Aside from the public perception issue that Trump was "obstructing justice" by declassifying and potentially releasing some of these documents, Mueller's investigators pretty much had frozen a large number of potential documents as being part of their ongoing investigations.

I agree, President Trump couldn't call for the declassification of something that would be used as evidence while the investigation was ongoing.
He would have to wait for its conclusion.

Offline corbe

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2019, 08:24:08 pm »
   Very Important point @EdJames @GrouchoTex

Offline EdJames

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2019, 10:13:28 pm »
   Very Important point @EdJames @GrouchoTex

@corbe we are always here to help, comrade!

wink777