Author Topic: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!  (Read 4187 times)

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2019, 02:28:25 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 02:30:34 am »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 02:35:27 am »
Trump has had his own people, Pompeo, Haspel, Wray, and Coates in place for years. He’s had the information and could have declassified anything, at any time, if something was there, beyond what we already know. The only thing the statement lacked was a Hannity-esque ‘tick-tock’ at the end. When this prom night promise falls flat, it’ll be because the dastardly deep state was just too entrenched.   *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2019, 02:41:41 am »
Trump has had his own people, Pompeo, Haspel, Wray, and Coates in place for years. He’s had the information and could have declassified anything, at any time, if something was there, beyond what we already know. The only thing the statement lacked was a Hannity-esque ‘tick-tock’ at the end. When this prom night promise falls flat, it’ll be because the dastardly deep state was just too entrenched.   *****rollingeyes*****

Uh...this isn't chess.  Hell...it isn't even checkers!

President Trump has sandbagged Pelosi and the Democrats. 

This is timed to break around the same time of the year when he rode that escalator...going into 2020.

In 2016, he said we were getting ripped off, etc.. and he wanted to stem the flood of Mexico's not-finest.

in 2020, he's going to hold up the indictments and evidence that will see a super-majority Republican Party going forward.

....I can dream, can't I?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2019, 02:50:39 am »
   Absolutely @DCPatriot and I do hope that sooner rather than later I can share your optimism, unfortunately I have become too JADED and it's not so much Trump as it is DC as a whole.  It's bigger than him and though his efforts may be Noble they always seem inadequate to me.

Dire Straits - The Man's Too Strong

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2019, 02:54:47 am »
Byron York ‏Verified account @ByronYork

7m7 minutes ago

Talking to plugged-in Republicans about Trump declassification order.   They see giving AG Barr authority will speed the process.

Added benefit: Quick declassification could allow DOJ IG Horowitz to include more stuff in his upcoming report.

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2019, 02:56:50 am »
Rudy Giuliani
Verified accountï‚™ @RudyGiuliani 

Get ready for the declassified documents. It may require the media to cover #SPYGATE. Was it a frame-up? Comey seems to have perjured himself by signing an affidavit described as verified. Did Brennan and Clapper know it was a false charge? Did the Obama WH and DOJ know?

6:23 PM - 23 May 2019

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1131732501406343168

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2019, 02:58:35 am »
Rudy Giuliani

As the full scope of this conspiracy emerges it will challenge the very core of the mainstream media. Will their concern about the integrity of their government overcome their pathological hatred of @realDonaldTrump? I hope it will.

6:32 PM - 23 May 2019  from Manhattan, NY

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1131734786622545922

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2019, 02:59:50 am »
Rudy Giuliani

Doesn’t the public have the right to know if high level Obama  officials participated in a deliberate plan to prevent, and then remove, @realDonaldTrump? Dems are really nervous because they fear the worst...#SPYGATE.

7:14 PM - 23 May 2019

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1131745318926602240

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2019, 03:02:05 am »
Adam Schiff
Verified accountï‚™ @RepAdamSchiff 

While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice,

Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.

The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase.

This is un-American.

6:57 PM - 23 May 2019 

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1131740851909083137?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 03:08:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2019, 03:05:26 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2019, 03:16:17 am »
   You know @Right_in_Virginia I'm gonna try really hard and not pizz on your parade here cause I know from experience that your floats are electrified and the Mods always send me to the Time Out Room (with a strait jacket on).

Offline dancer

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2019, 03:27:56 am »
Jim Hoft
‏Verified account @gatewaypundit
3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING..... IT'S HAPPENING!  President Trump Releases Statement -- Calls on DOJ to Declassify Intel Related to Spying on Trump Campaign

YES!  Declass brings down the House!   :patriot:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2019, 04:43:01 am »
   It shows you just how screwed up everything is in DC when it takes a Presidential Directive to 'prod' certain Department Heads to cooperate with the United States Attorney General.

Amen.  Our government has become one great big obfusication exercise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2019, 04:50:47 am »

Headlines are headlines.  One thing I've learned is that you never get your hopes up too much. 

Good example is back in '15 when many of us were led to believe that Trey Gowdy had the goods on Hitlerly.  We all know how that turned out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2019, 06:25:20 am »
Uh...this isn't chess.  Hell...it isn't even checkers!

President Trump has sandbagged Pelosi and the Democrats. 

This is timed to break around the same time of the year when he rode that escalator...going into 2020.

In 2016, he said we were getting ripped off, etc.. and he wanted to stem the flood of Mexico's not-finest.

in 2020, he's going to hold up the indictments and evidence that will see a super-majority Republican Party going forward.

....I can dream, can't I?

Yes, you can dream, because that's exactly what it would be. In order to believe all that, you'd also have to realize others who would have access to the truth (ie Gowdy and Ryan) saw the intel, then decided to leave government, anyway. Trump would have also been aware, but made zero mention of it on the campaign trail, to increase the Senate majority and retain the House.

Instead, he spent time and political capital, making phony campaign promises for a 10% middle class tax cut, allowed many around him to be prosecuted, then jailed, let himself to become mired in a unnecessary and losing battle over the shut down, plus wasted 2018-20 away, for some fantasy grand political strategy for 2020? Come on, man....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2019, 10:16:39 am »

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2019, 01:32:31 pm »
Trump Orders Declassification of Obama-Era Russia Probe Intel
Real Clear Politics, May 24, 2019

[...]

The declassification process will undoubtedly shed new light on the role FBI officials, including former Director James Comey and his deputy, Andrew McCabe, as well as former FBI agent Peter Strzok, lawyer Lisa Page and former Associate Deputy Director Bruce Ohr, played in seeking the warrant application under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to begin spying on Page. 

The move also could help detail the role former CIA Director John Brennan played in pushing the narrative regarding Russian efforts to penetrate the Trump campaign. The first evidence of those efforts, according to media reports, came from foreign intelligence sources’ tipoffs, based on voice intercepts, computer traffic or human sources based outside the United States, dating back to 2015. 

Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper has argued that the unproven “Russian dossier” that Steele composed — and which was bankrolled by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign — was not the primary source for the FISA warrants. If not, then the declassified FISA-related documents will undoubtedly show what other information officials used to secure the surveillance warrants. 

More:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/05/24/trump_orders_declassification_of_obama-era_russia_probe_intel__140417.html

Offline verga

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2019, 02:27:04 pm »
Right now it really sucks to have been a Clinton, Obama loyalist.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2019, 02:33:27 pm »
Waiting for arrests and indictments. :pop41:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2019, 02:33:57 pm »

It should! 

I watched Austan Goolsby on Hannity's show last night.  I watched it because Dan Bongino was hosting.  He shut Goolsby right down.  Wouldn't let him get away with the usual lies.  Very satisfying.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2019, 02:42:05 pm »

:laughingdog:

I am all for going after the people who have been wasting American taxpayer money with this circus.  But I am tired of the story and tired that National matters like the invasion at the border is taking the back seat to all this excitement.  Not right.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2019, 02:54:53 pm »
Not if you're trying to sell books or get more bookings on news shows.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2019, 03:01:08 pm »
It should! 

I watched Austan Goolsby on Hannity's show last night.  I watched it because Dan Bongino was hosting.  He shut Goolsby right down.  Wouldn't let him get away with the usual lies.  Very satisfying.

I saw that...it was great!

"Well, you know the Republicans first hired Fusion GPS..."
"Hold it right there, Austin!  Stop!  I will not let you get away with telling the lie the GOP was responsible for the fake dossier..."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: