Author Topic: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!  (Read 4195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DECLASSIFICATION............YES!
« on: May 24, 2019, 12:25:46 am »

Ryan J. Reilly
‏Verified account @ryanjreilly

.@realDonaldTrump has issued a memo to heads of State, Treasury, Defense, Energy, DHS, DNI and the CIA to help AG William Barr with his “spying” review.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: DECLASSIFICATION............YES!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 12:26:58 am »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 12:32:31 am »

Jim Hoft
‏Verified account @gatewaypundit
3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING..... IT'S HAPPENING!  President Trump Releases Statement -- Calls on DOJ to Declassify Intel Related to Spying on Trump Campaign
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 12:33:44 am »

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
14m14 minutes ago

“Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities....
1,357 replies 3,887 retweets 10,851 likes
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
14m14 minutes ago

....Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”
Support the USO

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 12:35:13 am »
https://www.lawfareblog.com/presidential-memorandum-barr-review

The White House
    Office of the Press Secretary
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    May 23, 2019
    May 23, 2019

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE
    THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY
    THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
    THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
    THE SECRETARY OF ENERGY
    THE SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY
    THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
    THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

SUBJECT: Agency Cooperation with Attorney General's Review of Intelligence Activities Relating to the 2016 Presidential Campaigns
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1. Agency Cooperation.
    The Attorney General is currently conducting a review of intelligence activities relating to the campaigns in the 2016 Presidential election and certain related matters. The heads of elements of the intelligence community, as defined in 50 U.S.C. 3003(4), and the heads of each department or agency that includes an element of the intelligence community shall promptly provide such assistance and information as the Attorney General may request in connection with that review.
    Sec. 2. Declassification and Downgrading. With respect to any matter classified under Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009 (Classified National Security Information), the Attorney General may, by applying the standard set forth in either section 3.1(a) or section 3.1(d) of Executive Order 13526, declassify, downgrade, or direct the declassification or downgrading of information or intelligence that relates to the Attorney General's review referred to in section 1 of this memorandum. Before exercising this authority, the Attorney General should, to the extent he deems it practicable, consult with the head of the originating intelligence community element or department. This authority is not delegable and applies notwithstanding any other authorization or limitation set forth in Executive Order 13526.

Sec. 3. General Provisions.
    (a) Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) The authority in this memorandum shall terminate upon a vacancy in the office of Attorney General, unless expressly extended by the President.

(d) This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

(e) The Attorney General is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 12:37:33 am »
I wonder if nancy is still praying for POTUS Trump.... :silly:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 12:41:54 am »
AG William Barr given power to declassify documents on surveillance activities into Trump campaign
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ag-william-barr-given-power-to-declassify-documents-on-surveillance-activities-into-trump-campaign
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 12:58:50 am »
Let's hope Barr lets it rip!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 01:01:53 am »
This is BIG people...I thought you would all be thrilled....this is a tough audience :2popcorn:
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 01:08:16 am »
This is BIG people...I thought you would all be thrilled....this is a tough audience :2popcorn:

Being not as in the know as most here, I tend to take a wait and see approach on these things... Often what is touted as a big thing in my book just fizzles out. So I lurk for the most part until I get a feel of the situation.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline rustynail

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 01:12:13 am »
The walls are falling down.

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 01:12:47 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 01:15:57 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2019, 01:19:35 am »
 :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2019, 01:25:44 am »
   It shows you just how screwed up everything is in DC when it takes a Presidential Directive to 'prod' certain Department Heads to cooperate with the United States Attorney General.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 01:26:43 am »
It is obviously an important first step, of a fairly long and tricky process.

Hoping that it goes the way that many of us are hoping it does.

Offline MoMo

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 01:31:03 am »
Always the skeptic @corbe its surprising you get up each morning.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 01:32:27 am »
   Don't start on me @MoMo

It was spellcheck I swear
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:34:46 am by corbe »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 01:36:21 am »
I wonder if nancy is still praying for POTUS Trump.... :silly:

ROFL!      :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 01:38:32 am »
Ides rather be a little off than a little moron.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2019, 01:39:25 am »

Trump sends a memo....  yeah, okay.

Brennan in handcuffs and refused bail, that's big.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 01:43:31 am »
Obama employee's last day at the White House, some crying.
Now we’ll find out part of the reason they were crying.
They knew they’d eventually get caught.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:46:53 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2019, 01:46:34 am »
Trump sends a memo....  yeah, okay.

Brennan in handcuffs and refused bail, that's big.

@corbe

Please start a poll betting which one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse is going to 'unexpectedly' die first.

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, or Lynch?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2019, 01:49:45 am »
   I get up every morning and have my covfefe just like you @MoMo

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2019, 01:52:17 am »
@corbe

Please start a poll betting which one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse is going to 'unexpectedly' die first.

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, or Lynch?

Sounds good @DCPatriot