Author Topic: Trump calls on aides in middle of presser to vouch for him amid Pelosi spat  (Read 672 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls on aides in middle of presser to vouch for him amid Pelosi spat
By John Bowden - 05/23/19 06:02 PM EDT

President Trump attacked Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday after she and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) accused him of storming out of a meeting Wednesday at the White House after demanding an end to congressional investigations of his affairs.

Calling on several aides while speaking at a press conference about federal aides for U.S. farmers, Trump asked members of his administration who were present for Wednesday's meeting with congressional Democrats to relay their views about his conduct during the brief confrontational meeting.

"Does anyone know Sarah Huckabee Sanders?" Trump asked the room to laughter while flanked by several U.S. farmers. "Sarah, we're just talking about the meeting yesterday...the narrative is I was screaming and ranting and raving...just out of curiosity, you were there, what was my tone at the meeting?"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/445331-trump-calls-on-aides-in-middle-of-presser-to-vouch-for-him-amid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I watched this live and thought it was so awkward the way he called on his aides///
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I watched this live and thought it was so awkward the way he called on his aides///

Not me.

The guilty networks covered this...their viewers have a chance to make up their own minds.

When you add what is going to be released in the coming weeks (Trey Gowdy/Game Changer), this could be a coup de grace for the Dems.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

Maybe the President is trying to organize his Pelosi suggested Intervention.

Pelosi says Trump needs an 'intervention'

By Gabriella Muñoz and Stephen Dinan   - The Washington Times - Thursday, May 23, 2019 

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that she wishes President Trump’s family would stage an “intervention” to stop him from his behavior.

“That’s up to his family and his Cabinet and his staff in the White House. This is not behavior that rises to the dignity of the office of the president of the United States,” she said.

Mrs. Pelosi also referred to the use of “Article 25” — presumably the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, which includes provisions for the Cabinet to remove a president from office.

“That would be good, Article 25,” she told a New York Times reporter. “That’s a good idea, I’m glad you suggested it. I’ll take it up with my caucus — not that they haven’t been thinking about it.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/23/nancy-pelosi-says-trump-needs-intervention/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

LOL!

Like Rush Limbaugh said earlier today, paraphrased:

'President Trump did not lose his cool.  It's ridiculous.  But he has every right to blow up and let them have it.

And I believe that day is coming.....and boy oh boy, do I want to be there!!'
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

I love that term 'Stable Genius'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The thing is the Dems response is more of the screechy, consdescending, finger wagging crap that works exactly the opposite that they intend.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

I definitely think Trump's got the upper hand here and driving them even battier, if that's possible.  They are LOST.

Offline verga

Might be time for Nancy to get that MRI she desperately needs. The way she has been slurring her words and losing her train of thought. She could be having TIAs.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline rustynail

Will that 'peach foity fie' retard start yelling A twenti fie?

Offline DCPatriot

Might be time for Nancy to get that MRI she desperately needs. The way she has been slurring her words and losing her train of thought. She could be having TIAs.

She seems to be suffering flashes of short term memory loss.   We should mail her some Prevagen.

...or throw a jellyfish at her, I don't care.

Offline corbe

She seems to be suffering flashes of short term memory loss.   We should mail her some Prevagen.

...or throw a jellyfish at her, I don't care.

:rolling: