Author Topic: 50 Times People Realized They’re Living With A ‘Monster’ And Just Had To Share The Evidence  (Read 751 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bored Panda
By​ Inga Ko

If you like things tidy, living with other people is hard. You have to maneuver through their dirty clothes, go on a scavenger hunt every time you need a clean plate, and work part-time as a garbage collector. But if you're unlucky enough, you might move in with an individual that's impossible to live with. No matter if you're high-maintenance or chill as a goldfish. The Internet calls these creatures 'monsters'. And rightfully so. Who else could keep a potato in their cupboard so long that it starts sprouting? Or leave so much hair on the wall of a shower that you could make a wig out of it? Bored Panda has compiled a list of pictures that show what it's like to live with a monster so scroll down, check out their insane living habits, and upvote your (least) favorite ones!

(more)
https://www.boredpanda.com/worst-flatmates-i-live-with-monster/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.