Author Topic: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls by Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs  (Read 893 times)

Offline Millee

CTV of Vancouver reported that numerous flyers had been posted at a local park which read, “Many Muslims live in this area and dogs are considered filthy in Islam. Please keep your dogs on a leash and away from the Muslims who live in this community.”

The city’s mayor was questioned about the signs by CTV and said they had not been issued by the city. However, he said “Whether they were produced by a well-meaning member of the Muslim community or by someone wanting to cause contention, the fact remains that there are current bylaws in place that enforce areas for dogs to be on leash, except in designated off-leash areas.”

The Stream.com’s John Zmirak reports that, as growing numbers of Muslims immigrate to non-Muslim countries, there have been similar calls to accommodate their cultural aversion to dogs.

Due to the proportionately larger Muslim populations living in European countries, many of these incidents have taken place over there.

He cites a case in which a Dutch Muslim politician called for dogs to be banned in The Hague, one of the Netherlands biggest cities. Banned?

According to the Gatestone Institute:

In Spain, two Islamic groups based in Lérida — a city in the northeastern region of Catalonia where 29,000 Muslims now make up around 20% of the city’s total population — asked local officials to regulate the presence of dogs in public spaces so they do not “offend Muslims.” … Muslims said the presence of dogs in Lérida violates their religious freedom and their right to live according to Islamic principles.

After their proposals were rejected by local politicians, an epidemic of dog-poisonings followed.

Zmirak says England has “become “ground zero” for Europe’s canine controversies. Blind passengers are being ordered off buses or refused taxi rides because Muslim drivers or passengers object to their “unclean” guide dogs.”

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/05/22/dogs-not-welcome-growing-calls-muslims-accommodate-hatred-dogs/

Islam is incompatible with Western civilization. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When Muslums are in the minority they demand minority rights.  When Muslums are in the majority, there are no minority rights.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

As is leftism/progressiveism.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

After their proposals were rejected by local politicians, an epidemic of dog-poisonings followed.

@Millee

Which should have immediately been followed by an epidemic of Muslim poisoning. There can be no question that dogs have contributed FAR more to civilization than Muslims.

Islam is incompatible with civilization,period.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

I'll choose the company of dogs any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Millee

Which should have immediately been followed by an epidemic of Muslim poisoning. There can be no question that dogs have contributed FAR more to civilization than Muslims.

LOL.  Works for me.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:05:53 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Millee

When Muslums are in the minority they demand minority rights.  When Muslums are in the majority, there are no minority rights.

FTW!  888high58888

Offline andy58-in-nh

:beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DCPatriot

This is the only result one can expect unless bloody, physical violence is used to stop them.

Geezus, get your noses off the bark.   Been this way since its beginning.

And break it down to 'simple'.   Can a devout Muslim family and devout Christian family live next door to each other in harmony and friendship?

What if the devout Christian family started a booming business breeding AKC champions?     wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And break it down to 'simple'.   Can a devout Muslim family and devout Christian family live next door to each other in harmony and friendship?

@DCPatriot

Let's break it down a little clearer than that,and change the question to "Can ANY non-Devout Muslim family live next door to a devout Muslim family in harmony and friendship?"

The answer is a resounding "NO!"

That's really all anyone needs to understand. They are either going to be at your feet,or at your throat. There IS no in-between with religious fanatics.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As is leftism/progressiveism.

That's why libtards get along so well with radical muzzies.  They share a common enemy...us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

The Muslim axis of evil: Dogs, bacon, and the female anatomy.  What a stupid religion.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

An over-generalization, to be sure.   But there is some truth here.   The question becomes whether Muslims can and will assimilate into the American mainstream as so many other immigrant groups have done before.   America's heritage as a nation of immigrants and religious pluralism make it different than Europe.   But I understand the perspective of those that believe Islam is uniquely hostile to assimilation.   The answer may lie in to what extent that second generation immigrants become secularized.   And I think that's a function of whether immigrant communities devolve into ghettoes, as has happened in France. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

An over-generalization, to be sure.   But there is some truth here.   The question becomes whether Muslims can and will assimilate into the American mainstream as so many other immigrant groups have done before.   America's heritage as a nation of immigrants and religious pluralism make it different than Europe.   But I understand the perspective of those that believe Islam is uniquely hostile to assimilation.   The answer may lie in to what extent that second generation immigrants become secularized.   And I think that's a function of whether immigrant communities devolve into ghettoes, as has happened in France.

Experience shows that the second generation becomes more radicalized than their parents.   The people who come here from their s-hole countries, actually do somewhat appreciate escaping.  But their offspring have no concept,  and then they feel like outsiders (regardless of how much we bend over backwards to try to accommodate them),  and thus, they are prone to radicalization.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Muslim axis of evil: Dogs, bacon, and the female anatomy.  What a stupid religion.
Axis of Evil continued, lipstick, a woman's hair, menstruation, alcohol, hotdogs, Israel, America, Christians, Jews, homosexuals, and the list is endless...and it is all very stupid.

Mecca Worshipper's axis of Love: rape, sodomy, wife beating, child marriage, caning, hanging, pedophilia, torture, murder, bombs, running people down on the sidewalk, bombs, killing, rape, war, torture, death, forcing their culture on everybody, rape, murder, bombs, knifes, AK-47s, mass murder, and death.

Only a mentally disturbed woman or man would ever join or promote this religion.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:37:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Experience shows that the second generation becomes more radicalized than their parents.   The people who come here from their s-hole countries, actually do somewhat appreciate escaping.  But their offspring have no concept,  and then they feel like outsiders (regardless of how much we bend over backwards to try to accommodate them),  and thus, they are prone to radicalization.

And here, I think the problem is we don't promote America as a "melting pot" anymore.  The professional grievance mongers who run our schools and control our media are all about cultural identity and being "woke" to alleged systemic oppression.  Here in the one nation on earth where upward social and economic mobility is most attainable!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

Let's break it down a little clearer than that,and change the question to "Can ANY non-Devout Muslim family live next door to a devout Muslim family in harmony and friendship?"

The answer is a resounding "NO!"

That's really all anyone needs to understand. They are either going to be at your feet,or at your throat. There IS no in-between with religious fanatics.

888high58888     

:da man:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Axis of Evil continued, lipstick, a woman's hair, menstruation, alcohol, hotdogs, Israel, America, Christians, Jews, homosexuals, and the list is endless...and it is all very stupid.

Muslim axis of Love: rape, sodomy, wife beating, child marriage, caning, hanging, pedophilia, torture, murder, bombs, running people down on the sidewalk, bombs, killing, rape, war, torture, death, forcing their culture on everybody, rape, murder, bombs, knifes, AK-47s, mass murder, and death.

Only a mentally disturbed woman or man would ever join or promote this religion.

Like former CIA Chief Brennan.  Off his nut, that one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A Sgt. came to me crying.
There were aid stations in Iraq where if a child was wounded, the parents would get compensation.
He was upset because he saw a Mecca Worshipping father pick up his daughter and stick her feet and legs in a fire.
He was doing this for the money, so he would be paid.
I have seen fathers holding their preteen sons in front of them as a shield in a firefight. They do this.

There is no end to how Satanically Evil these people are, even to their own family, neighbors, friends, anybody. They claim to want to 'KILL THE INFIDEL for Allah!' The truth is they will kill anybody for anything. Mother, father, son, wife, daughter, uncle, brother, anybody, even themselves. Infidel/Jew has nothing to do with it. All this 'Allah' crap is just an excuse for them. They are like wild murderous animals, killing and raping each other at will. I have been there. I have seen this.

They live and think like it is 700AD.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:35:51 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

Compared to any other globally recognized religion, the devout Muslim is akin a chain-smoker working near gasoline fumes.

Then, when somebody goes postal, "...he was depressed.  He had grown quiet and withdrawn"

And the media nods affirmatively.

Offline dfwgator

And here, I think the problem is we don't promote America as a "melting pot" anymore. 

On this we agree.   But that ship sailed a long time ago.   Even the term "melting pot" is deemed as being "racist."

Offline DCPatriot

On this we agree.   But that ship sailed a long time ago.   Even the term "melting pot" is deemed as being "racist."

Doesn't matter.

Blue-eyed cappuccino skin-tone is beautiful!      wink777

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The definition of a "Peaceful Mecca Worshipper, is a Mecca Worshipper who has run out of bombs and ammunition."

Or a dead Mecca Worshipper, then they are very "peaceful".
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:25:53 pm by 240B »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A Sgt. came to me crying.
There were aid stations in Iraq where if a child was wounded, the parents would get compensation.
He was upset because he saw a Mecca Worshipping father pick up his daughter and stick her feet and legs in a fire.
He was doing this for the money, so he would be paid.
I have seen fathers holding their preteen sons in front of them as a shield in a firefight. They do this.

There is no end to how Satanically Evil these people are, even to their own family, neighbors, friends, anybody. They claim to want to 'KILL THE INFIDEL for Allah!' The truth is they will kill anybody for anything. Mother, father, son, wife, daughter, uncle, brother, anybody, even themselves. Infidel/Jew has nothing to do with it. All this 'Allah' crap is just an excuse for them. They are like wild murderous animals, killing and raping each other at will. I have been there. I have seen this.

They live and think like it is 700AD.

@240B

And there you have it,

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd prefer the company of any dog to that of any muslim.

Heck, I'd prefer a swarm of mosquitoes to muslims!