Author Topic: Maryland school denigrates Christianity, promotes Islam; case gone to supreme court  (Read 1141 times)

rangerrebew

Maryland school denigrates Christianity, promotes Islam; case gone to supreme court

May 22, 2019 8:30 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 59 Comments

A taxpayer funded public school in Maryland instructed its students:

“Most Muslims’ faith is stronger than the average Christian.”

“Islam at heart is a peaceful religion.”

Jihad is a “personal struggle in devotion to Islam, especially involving spiritual discipline.”

“To Muslims, Allah is the same God that is worshiped in Christianity and Judaism.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/maryland-school-denigrates-christianity-promotes-islam-case-gone-to-supreme-court

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Send your kids to public schools -- this is what you get in return.

But I sense this is far from being an isolated case.
The islamic indoctrination moves ahead.

So once again, the question I've been asking and posting for 16 years now:
Who's winning...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope the student in this case prevails. We need a precedent where Islam is not taught if Christianity is suppressed.

No establishment of Religion and all that (which is thrown at any Christian group who wants to hold meetings on School Property), yet the very curriculum (Hussein's crew's doing?) preaches Islam.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 It is no surprise to me that the left is finally requiting warriors to overthrow America for them.

The only surprise is that it has taken them so long.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

It is no surprise to me that the left is finally requiting warriors to overthrow America for them.

The only surprise is that it has taken them so long.
I think they thought the Blacks and the Mexicans were going to do it for them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think they thought the Blacks and the Mexicans were going to do it for them.

@Smokin Joe

They made some headway with blacks,but I suspect Mexicans are too Catholic to fall for that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

They made some headway with blacks,but I suspect Mexicans are too Catholic to fall for that.
Depends on what the Pope is up to. :shrug:

C S Lewis