Author Topic: Where Do We Escape for Our Asylum? Ep 416  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Where Do We Escape for Our Asylum? Ep 416
« on: May 23, 2019, 02:50:40 am »

Description
Central Americans come here to escape poverty and benefit from our welfare system.  Where can Americans seek asylum when their communities are overrun by MS-13?
On today’s show, I discuss what is happening in some Maryland communities with MS-13 activity growing out of control as more illegal alien teens settle in the D.C. region.
I also show how illegal aliens are sapping our health care system and hospitals and nobody is asking who will pick up the tab. Instead, the media is concerned about how many illegal aliens die of natural causes while in ICE custody rather than about how many murders by illegal aliens ICE is able to prevent.
Finally, I focus on health care. The legislative proposals targeting “surprise billing” in the ERs are a total lie and will make matters worse because we are not addressing the core problems in health care.   

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/where-do-we-escape-for-our-asylum-ep-416

I highly  recommend listening to the entire episode.  Right on the money. 

@DCPatriot this episode tells the real story about DC.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Where Do We Escape for Our Asylum? Ep 416
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 02:57:03 am »

Description
Central Americans come here to escape poverty and benefit from our welfare system.  Where can Americans seek asylum when their communities are overrun by MS-13?
On today’s show, I discuss what is happening in some Maryland communities with MS-13 activity growing out of control as more illegal alien teens settle in the D.C. region.
I also show how illegal aliens are sapping our health care system and hospitals and nobody is asking who will pick up the tab. Instead, the media is concerned about how many illegal aliens die of natural causes while in ICE custody rather than about how many murders by illegal aliens ICE is able to prevent.
Finally, I focus on health care. The legislative proposals targeting “surprise billing” in the ERs are a total lie and will make matters worse because we are not addressing the core problems in health care.   

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/where-do-we-escape-for-our-asylum-ep-416

I highly  recommend listening to the entire episode.  Right on the money. 

@DCPatriot this episode tells the real story about DC.

Geez....  am I talking to the wall around here?   Buehler???

Build the Wall!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 03:04:41 am »
And to go along with it Trump was supposed to be the President to reign in crime.  And people celebrated prison reform even though it helps people here illegally like MS-13.

The Kushner-Kardashian-Van Jones alliance
Daniel Horowitz · June 15, 2018

ark Wilson | Getty Images
During Trump’s RNC acceptance speech, he promised to be the “law and order candidate” and a force for law enforcement and victims of crime. “Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this administration’s rollback of criminal enforcement,” warned Trump. But rather than following his campaign agenda, he appears to be allowing Jared Kushner to deputize Kim Kardashian West and Van Jones to roll back policies that even Obama was not willing to touch.

Kim Kardashian West has made it clear that she is just getting warmed up with her jailbreak agenda. She told NBC that she had “assembled a large legal team and was pursuing clemency for several other nonviolent offenders.” In addition, Vanity Fair reports that Jared Kushner has a new relationship with Van Jones, and they are working together on the criminal justice “reform” agenda. Of course, nobody in the media will ask Kushner or Kardashian West to have the convicts unseal their pre-sentencing reports, which would likely reveal that these people are in prison for a very good reason. These are the same reports that the U.S. Sentencing Commission read when it passed over these people for release, and Obama did as well when he released 1,700 hardened gun felons and drug traffickers but still didn’t release these people.

There is now an army of lawyers, celebrities, and activists combing through every prison file to find more people to release. But there is no balance or context. For every individual criminal who might be over-sentenced, there are dozens who are under-sentenced or not convicted at all.  According to the FBI, only 59.4 percent of the 15,556 murder cases, 36.5 percent of the 111,241 rape cases, and 29.6 percent of the 306,172 robbery cases in 2016 were solved or resolved in some way. Just in one year! Who is speaking up for the victims, and who is combing through those files to try to solve those crimes?
Make no mistake about it, this is not just about releasing the drug traffickers responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans every year, as well as other crimes. The phony conservative movement now inspired by Kardashian West and Van Jones has completely adopted the philosophy of the Left on incarceration.

It all begins in California. Last year, California passed SB 394, which will re-open sentencing for juveniles convicted of murder and serving life in prison without parole. Those who already served 25 years could be eligible for parole with a new hearing. Guess what? This is, in part, a provision in the sentencing bill passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee in February and likely to be the “second step” after the “first step act” back-end early releases. A big feature of the Senate bill introduced by Durbin and Grassley is leniency for those convicted of crimes as juveniles. A number of those who would be eligible for juvenile sentencing leniencies under Sec. 208 of the Senate bill are MS-13 gang members. An MS-13 member who was convicted of murder when he was 17 years old and has served 20 years in federal prison could be let out on the streets at the stroke of a pen.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/the-kushner-kardashian-van-jones-alliance/

You tell me is all of this making America great again.  Illegal immigration at it highest.  Prisoners being released early.  And we know that illegal immigrants make up 30% of the prison population.  That is what is recorded now.  But since illegal immigration is at a staggering rate since Donald Trump took office who knows what the new statistics will be.  50%  or more?  Especially since we are just releasing them now without any vetting. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:06:34 am »
Geez....  am I talking to the wall around here?   Buehler???

Build the Wall!    :laugh:

Build the wall?  Trump already assured that would not secure anything when he signed that bill that allowed local government to opt out.  Probably ones that are complacent with border crime.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 03:06:37 am »
I hear Guatemala and El Salvador are pretty empty right now.  And, most of the bad guys have left and are now here, so it should be fairly safe.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 03:19:22 am »
I hear Guatemala and El Salvador are pretty empty right now.  And, most of the bad guys have left and are now here, so it should be fairly safe.

Most likely already released into our communities.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 04:32:21 pm »

Build the wall?  Trump already assured that would not secure anything when he signed that bill that allowed local government to opt out.  Probably ones that are complacent with border crime.

I am not your enemy here, @Chosen Daughter

I'm coming from the position that my government....MY county AND state (Montgomery/Maryland) has been a GROUND ZERO for importing immigrants.  For the most part, let's call them blue collar.

Being indignant and angry about doesn't change anything.  So...being PRAGMATIC in my approach, I ask...how do I thrive economically in this environment?   It was as nature intends:  Survival of the Fittest.

The rest is history.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 06:08:39 pm »

I'm coming from the position that my government....MY county AND state (Montgomery/Maryland) has been a GROUND ZERO for importing immigrants.  For the most part, let's call them blue collar.

Being indignant and angry about doesn't change anything.  So...being PRAGMATIC in my approach, I ask...how do I thrive economically in this environment?   It was as nature intends:  Survival of the Fittest.

The rest is history.

For many it's going to be how do I 'survive' in this economic environment?  We have hundreds of thousands of new ILLEGALS entering...how are they going to survive?? Either they will find some type of labor and get paid under the table, or they will steal and commit other crimes to survive.  Most will get on to some kind of government assistance.  Are you ready, willing and able to support them @DCPatriot
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 07:31:48 pm »

The rest is history.

I don't say this lightly but you are the enemy.  Your the enemy of your country and so are all the people who could but don't do anything about the situation.  Just because you don't have to compete with them doesn't make it OK.  It is the "blue"collar workers who made this country.  Americans that made corporations succeed.  Now we pretend like they should have some kind of evolution experience so that illegal aliens can take their jobs.

Is it any wonder that you love Trump so much?  You are one of the few who understands that Trump is a phony.    "Art of the deal" is how many of his supporters are suckers that will believe him.  He goes out and talks the talk but its lets make a deal you chose the wrong door candidate to work for you.  There is plenty of evidence that he has no intention on rewardding blue collar workers by giving them back the advantage.  By keeping his promises.  He actively works against blue collar workers.   Sabotaging his own wall by allowing local governments to opt out.  Here is another example:

12M Americans Out of Workforce as DHS Approves 30K More Foreign Workers

Nearly 12 million Americans remain out of the United States labor force as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) approved 30,000 more foreign workers  businesses can bring to the country to take blue-collar U.S. jobs.

As Breitbart News reported, Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan said this week that he would approve an additional 30,000 H-2B foreign visa workers to be brought to the U.S. by businesses to take blue-collar, non-agricultural jobs. This comes as former DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen approved an additional 30,000 H-2B foreign workers in March.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/07/12m-americans-out-of-workforce-as-dhs-approves-30k-more-foreign-workers/

And blue collar workers used to be the backbone of our country.  Now they are just the poor sobs that didn't get enough education being aced out of the workforce by illegal aliens.  Has Trump done anything to stop it?  No!  Absolutely NO!!!!!!!!

There Are No Jobs Americans Won’t Do
A detailed look at immigrants (legal and illegal) and natives across occupations

https://cis.org/Report/There-Are-No-Jobs-Americans-Wont-Do

https://www.bluecollaramerica.org/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 07:51:36 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 07:36:12 pm »
For many it's going to be how do I 'survive' in this economic environment?  We have hundreds of thousands of new ILLEGALS entering...how are they going to survive?? Either they will find some type of labor and get paid under the table, or they will steal and commit other crimes to survive.  Most will get on to some kind of government assistance.  Are you ready, willing and able to support them @DCPatriot ?

The benefits of being my age is that it's no longer my problem to deal with.

I'm not even sure there's any "problem".  They've been fed and clothed and given housing.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 07:47:55 pm »
The benefits of being my age is that it's no longer my problem to deal with.

I'm not even sure there's any "problem".  They've been fed and clothed and given housing.

On this matter @Chosen Daughter is right and you @DCPatriot are completely wrong.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 08:00:19 pm »
On this matter @Chosen Daughter is right and you @DCPatriot are completely wrong.

Hmmm..... I sense a disturbance in The Force.      :laugh: 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 08:03:43 pm »

And I don't take any pleasure in being right.  This government including Donald Trump is actively forwarding a campaign to rid America of its American workforce. 

U.S. Chamber of Commerce declares that Americans have no role in making their own country… only “dreamers” count from now on
11/16/2017 / By JD Heyes

https://www.newstarget.com/2017-11-16-u-s-chamber-of-commerce-declares-that-americans-have-no-role-in-making-their-own-country-only-dreamers-count-from-now-on.html

And nothing like filling the chambers in Congress with Dreamers,

Kamala Harris Puts Americans SECOND, Pushes Bill to Let DREAMers Work In Congress
by John Salvatore on April 4, 2019

https://storywarrant.com/2019/04/04/kamala-harris-puts-americans-second-pushes-bill-to-let-dreamers-work-in-congress/

Trump has always had a soft heart for illegal immigrants

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-always-had-a-soft-heart-for-illegal-immigrants/2016/12/12/e68f0544-c083-11e6-897f-918837dae0ae_story.html?utm_term=.37cf3b0f8662

Yes it is Washington Post with quotes from Donald Trump.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:10:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 08:06:04 pm »

Some of us live in the real world as opposed to the one composed of cartoon characters and movie lines you obviously reside in.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 08:12:45 pm »

The Art of the Deal was that Donald got people to believe he was for the American worker when he never was.  He never was.  Some of us got it and others didn't.  He has always been for illegal immigration.  Now he has allowed so many to come that its out of control.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 08:36:42 pm »
Sold out!

Dems Worried Trump Support Among Latinos Not Falling

Democrats are reportedly extremely worried that President Donald Trump’s support among Latinos is not falling ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Even if the methodology of a PBS poll that had Trump’s approval rating with Hispanics at 50% was faulty and an outlier, Trump’s support among Latinos has remained steady even as the English-language establishment media and the Spanish-language press have spent two years demonizing Trump as an anti-Hispanic racist.

According to a Tuesday Politico report, Trump’s “dire rhetoric about immigration seems to have done little damage to his modest — but not insignificant — support among Hispanics.” The outlet pointed out that “Trump’s support among Latinos and Hispanics in three other polls taken in January — 18 percent in a ABC/Washington Post survey, 30 percent in a The Economist/YouGov one, and 35 percent in poll from Quinnipiac University — produced an average of 27.6 percent,” which “roughly matches the 29 percent of the Hispanic vote Trump carried in the 2016 presidential election, an improvement of two percentage points over Mitt Romney’s performance with those voters four years earlier.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/30/dems-worried-trump-support-among-latinos-not-falling/

Could it be because we are seeing the highest level of illegal immigration ever?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 08:46:49 pm »

The Art of the Deal was that Donald got people to believe he was for the American worker when he never was.  He never was.  Some of us got it and others didn't.  He has always been for illegal immigration.  Now he has allowed so many to come that its out of control.

Jesus H. Christ!

WTF does this have to do Donald Trump?   And you're FOS that Donald Trump is for illegal immigration.

My conversation was with somebody regarding my personal soft-spot for obvious foreigners beaming with grateful, brotherly smiles.

@Chosen Daughter
@Bigun

PS:  I live in the real world. 

That's why I told you Donald Trump was going to be President the day he descended on that escalator with his wife.

You're the one who lived in a fantasy for over a year after the election...till the lights went on for you.    :laugh:

This conversation is over.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 09:15:27 pm »
Jesus H. Christ!

WTF does this have to do Donald Trump?   And you're FOS that Donald Trump is for illegal immigration.

My conversation was with somebody regarding my personal soft-spot for obvious foreigners beaming with grateful, brotherly smiles.

@Chosen Daughter
@Bigun     

It was a personal conversation and I apologize @DCPatriot for having it in the open forum.  There is no way @Chosen Daughter or anyone else could have the depth and scope of understanding our years of friendship have brought and our conversation reflected.

You, sir, are a patriot and on the right side.  I'd gladly and proudly share a foxhole with you in any place at any time.

Again, I'm sorry ... I should have known better.

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 09:16:54 pm »

If this is what you truly think.....then you known nothing, absolutely nothing.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 09:22:25 pm »
It was a personal conversation and I apologize @DCPatriot for having it in the open forum.  There is no way @Chosen Daughter or anyone else could have the depth and scope of understanding our years of friendship have brought and our conversation reflected.

You, sir, are a patriot and on the right side.  I'd gladly and proudly share a foxhole with you in any place at any time.

Again, I'm sorry ... I should have known better.

You could never have a reason to apologize to me, @Right_in_Virginia

You did nothing wrong.   I had noticed that you had challenged my POV early on in the thread...LOL

The last time that happened was at least ten years ago regarding the appropriate closeness of the USA/Israel relationship.   

Knew you had a helluva backbone there.   :laugh:

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 09:27:07 pm »

Oh, I believe he is for the American worker as well as expanding the workforce for the economy/jobs/corporations that he still wants to create.  It's coming if he gets re-elected.

The only way to control the workforce that he is letting in, is to grant asylum and amnesty and work visas.  New infrastructure projects will allow many to work for years. More jobs will be created because of the new 'trade deal' with Mexico and Canada.

Quite surprised though actually, that he and Nancy didn't quite see eye to eye over the infrastructure negotiations.  Obviously, it wasn't to Trump's liking; he not going to do anything that's not going to make him a boat load of money.  On this, my hunch is he'll out maneuver Nancy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2019, 09:27:11 pm »
If this is what you truly think.....then you known nothing, absolutely nothing.

What has he done besides a few miles here and there of "fencing"?  Swiss cheese border?  I guess I could have worded it more accurately.  He wanted the good "illegal immigrants" to go out so he could bring them back in.

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2019, 09:39:20 pm »

What has he done besides a few miles here and there of "fencing"? 

The wall being built is the only dot on your page.  You need to add all the dots from Congressional and Judicial obstruction and connect them.  Without these your postings are incomplete---or knowingly dishonest. 

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2019, 09:40:08 pm »
That was a helluva debate @DCPatriot   :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2019, 09:49:26 pm »
That was a helluva debate @DCPatriot   :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia

A classic.  Went on for days.

It's what I mean what I say to others here. That they can't even begin to know you.....if all they've got to base it on is Donald Trump.   :beer: