Author Topic: Sen. Gillibrand Launches LGBTQ Clothing Line: ‘Shop the New Brave and Proud Collection’  (Read 567 times)

Offline libertybele

Wow.  I wonder if Buttgig is going to counter with a LGBT line of clothing?

Sen. Gillibrand Launches LGBTQ Clothing Line: ‘Shop the New Brave and Proud Collection’

“Pride Month is around the corner!” Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) cheered Tuesday, promoting her new line of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questing (LGBTQ) clothing.

In a tweet touting her new “Brave and Proud collection,” Gillibrand urges Americans to buy the LGBTQ apparel to support her bid to become the Democrat Party’s 2020 presidential candidate:

“Pride Month is around the corner! Shop the new Brave and Proud collection—get your Pride gear and help power our fight for LGBTQ rights:

“Brave + Proud Collection

“Want to show your support for Kristen Gillibrand? Shop the latest gear at the official campaign webstore!”...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-gillibrand-launches-lgbtq-clothing-line-shop-new-brave-and-proud-collection
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I'll assume it looks something like this:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline libertybele

I'll assume it looks something like this:

Well, he's certainly is brave by displaying a target on his chest rather than his back to the Muslim countries...U.S. the land of queers and infanticide.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.