Author Topic: Schiff goes after Barr: He lacks Giuliani's 'good looks and general likability'  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff goes after Barr: He lacks Giuliani's 'good looks and general likability'
By Rachel Frazin - 05/22/19 02:36 PM EDT

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) jabbed at Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday, saying he has "all the duplicity" of Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani "without all the good looks and general likability."

Schiff made the comments during an appearance at a Center for American Progress event, arguing that Barr doesn't deserve to be called attorney general and labeling him a "personal attorney" for President Trump.

"I think Bill Barr has all the duplicity of Rudy Giuliani without all the good looks and general likability of Rudy Giuliani," Schiff said on stage to laughs from the liberal audience.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/445060-schiff-goes-after-barr-he-lacks-giulianis-good-looks-and-general-likability
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Red flag for me.  I don't like Giuliani in the first place (another one of Trump's poor picks) and for Schiff to give him any kind of a compliment is troubling.

The fact that he doesn't like Barr is a good thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Millee

I reeeeeeeally don't think Schiff should be bagging on someone's looks and/or personality.   888mouth

Offline rustynail

"without all the good looks ",  Lookism.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I reeeeeeeally don't think Schiff should be bagging on someone's looks and/or personality.   888mouth

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That guy is such a turd.  A San Francisco stinking homeless sidewalk turd squatter.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
That guy is such a turd.  A San Francisco stinking homeless sidewalk turd squatter.

He is a WeHo monster!

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is a WeHo monster!

I stand corrected on his squatting lo cali! 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:00:38 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

I stand corrected on his squatting local!

888high58888

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The list of what Schitt lacks would be very lengthy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

He is a WeHo monster!
I think he's been associating with too many WeHo homosexuals like Ed Buck. Really, when did members of Congress start commenting on other men's looks?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I think he's been associating with too many WeHo homosexuals like Ed Buck. Really, when did members of Congress start commenting on other men's looks?

...hmm... I wonder what he thinks of Buttgig??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

Being homosexual is the least of the issues with monsters like Schiff and Buck.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline libertybele

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

C'mon, man - be fair.   San Francisco stinking homeless sidewalk turd squatters have enough problems without the insult of comparison to Adam Schiff.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
C'mon, man - be fair.   San Francisco stinking homeless sidewalk turd squatters have enough problems without the insult of comparison to Adam Schiff.

:laugh: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: