Author Topic: GOP's Fred Keller Wins Pennsylvania 12th District Special Election  (Read 993 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Keller defeated Democrat and professor at Penn State University Marc Friedenberg in a special election Tuesday. The congressional seat became vacant after former Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA), who easily beat Friedenberg in the 2018 midterm elections, resigned less than one month into this term.

The Pennsylvania Republican’s victory serves President Donald Trump as well. Trump held a rally in Pennsylvania on Monday.

Ahead of the election, Trump said he endorsed Keller and contended that the election would serve as a referendum on his presidential administration.

“Go get em, Fred,” Trump told Keller on Monday. “It’s a little bit of a referendum.” President Trump then said that if Keller wins the special election, the media will not widely report the story; however, if Keller loses the election, Trump said that they will play it up as one of the biggest political events in recent memory.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/21/gops-fred-keller-wins-pennsylvania-12th-district-special-election/amp/

The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: GOP's Fred Keller Wins Pennsylvania 12th District Special Election
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:59:10 pm »
Why did the other guy resign after less than a month in office? I have never heard of such a thing happening.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:13:14 pm »
Why did the other guy resign after less than a month in office? I have never heard of such a thing happening.
-----------------------
Apparently he rec'd a great job offer from NK!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 07:44:27 pm »
-----------------------
Apparently he rec'd a great job offer from NK!

@Absalom

Seriously?

I guess we got lucky on that one,then. Congresscritters usually go to work for our enemies while still holding office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 08:17:30 pm »
@Absalom

Seriously?

I guess we got lucky on that one,then. Congresscritters usually go to work for our enemies while still holding office.
--------------------------
Just jesting but you're on the mark

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 11:19:35 pm »
So where is all the Rat "bellwether" talk I always hear, predicting Trump's defeat because of one House special election?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: