Author Topic: FISA Judge rules Obama's team approved illegal intel on 30,055 citizens during 2016 Presidential ele  (Read 755 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
FISA Court Judge Rosemary M. Collyer ruled that President Barack Obama and his top officials approved illegal surveillance on 30,055 citizens. Furthermore, Judge Collyer disclosed that one of every 20 data searches by the NSA on other citizens were illegal.

This collection of illegal data was compiled during the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.

FISA is an abbreviation for the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The NSA is an abbreviation for the National Security Agency.

A time stamp of the court ruling is attached above. Judge Collyer's entire 99-page court ruling is in the first link below:

https://brassballs.blog/home/fisa-court-rules-obamas-team-approved-illegal-intel-on-30055-citizens-during-2016-presidential-election
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What?  Have you seen anything else about this @corbe

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

The only thing I've read recently @Sanguine was that obummer was channeling some NSA data through MI6 getting around the requirement that he couldn't spy on Americans without a warrant, certainly seemed plausible to me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Bigun, it is on Sara Carter's twitter feed: 
Sara A. Carter
‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

#BREAKING Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties | Circa News -
5:27 PM - 25 May 2017

And:

FBI shared spy data on Americans despite Comey claims - Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545434/FBI-shared-spy-data-Americans-despite-Comey-claims.html

Anonymous View

May 26, 2017 ... The FBI illegally shared spy data on US citizens and failed to operate according to proper rules, declassified documents show - contradicting statements by James .. ...
Newly declassified memos detail extent of improper Obama-era ...
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/343785-newly-declassified-memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa

Anonymous View

Jul 25, 2017 ... The National Security Agency and FBI violated specific civil liberty ... NSA to spy on foreign powers and to retain and use certain intercepted data that was ... in which ...
Sara A. Carter on Twitter: "#BREAKING Declassified memos show ...
https://twitter.com/saracarterdc/status/867899844056231936?lang=en

Anonymous View

May 25, 2017 ... Embed Tweet. #BREAKING Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties | Circa News ...

Old news?  I don't remember this.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What?  Have you seen anything else about this @corbe?

@corbe, sorry, I saw a partially clothed woman as an avatar and assumed it was yours.  My question should have gone to @Free Vulcan .

888oops888

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And:

Yeah it is. It had todays date on it but scrolling to the bottom it looks older.

So, nevermind!
The Republic is lost.

Offline thackney

Yep.

Secret court rebukes NSA for 5-year illegal surveillance of U.S. citizens
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article152947909.html
MAY 26, 2017

...The ruling, dated April 26 and bearing the label “top secret,” was obtained and published Thursday by the news site Circa....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am sure there must be someone acting surprised over this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

Understandable, @Saguine
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And:

Thanks @Sanguine!

It's not old news to me as this is the first I've heard of it.  Why was it labeled "Top Secret" to begin with?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I am pretty certain that the version linked in the article is the same *redacted* version that we have seen for some time now.

The hope is that unredacted version Judge Collyer's 99 page report will be released during the upcoming (hopefully!) declassifications.

Recall that is was the work of Admiral Rodgers and what he brought to Judge Collyer that is motivation for her analysis and findings.