Author Topic: Protesters gather in Times Square, call for removal of Rep. Omar  (Read 343 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hundreds gathered in Times Square to protest anti-Semitic remarks made by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. They demand her removal from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. One America's Ryan Girdusky has more from New York.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Protesters gather in Times Square, call for removal of Rep. Omar
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:15:09 pm »
Hundreds gathered in Times Square to protest anti-Semitic remarks made by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. They demand her removal from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. One America's Ryan Girdusky has more from New York.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

What took them so long?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Protesters gather in Times Square, call for removal of Rep. Omar
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:01:15 pm »
What took them so long?

@Chosen Daughter

Not going to do them any good. The only people that hate Jews more than Muslims are NYC Jews that hold pubic office,and their supporters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!