Author Topic: Americans feel good about economy and give Trump credit - CBS News poll  (Read 599 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No way Jose!  Something People of both party's agree on?

Most Americans remain confident about the U.S. economy and in their own financial situation, and more now give President Trump's policies credit for a strong economy than did so last year.

Seven in 10 Americans say the economy is in good shape, including a quarter who say it is very good. Nearly all Republicans and most Democrats and independents share this view.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/americans-feel-good-about-economy-and-give-trump-credit-cbs-news-poll/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yet, the best he can do, right now is 46% with Rasmussen, despite a completed Mueller investigation and good economic numbers.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, whie adding on more than addtional $2T in national debt.   

Free spending is pretty fun, as long as  you have a blank check.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

Yeah, whie adding on more than addtional $2T in national debt.   

Free spending is pretty fun, as long as  you have a blank check.

Does the President control spending or Congress?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

Yet, the best he can do, right now is 46% with Rasmussen, despite a completed Mueller investigation and good economic numbers.

With all the lies and propaganda our Entertainment/Media Complex throws at Trump it's a wonder it's even that high.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:00:44 pm by dfwgator »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
With all the lies are propaganda our Entertainment/Media Complex throws at Trump it's a wonder it's even that high.

"Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen," Trump tweeted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/420024-trump-says-approval-rating-would-be-75-percent-without-mueller

Yeah, we know.....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline verga

With all the lies and propaganda our Entertainment/Media Complex throws at Trump it's a wonder it's even that high.
QFT The old joke, If he walked on water CNN would with "Trump can't swim"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
All of these polls are just like all of the other polls: worthless.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All of these polls are just like all of the other polls: worthless.

Exactly right!    888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien