Author Topic: Ralph Northam racist yearbook investigation ends without answers  (Read 650 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ralph Northam racist yearbook investigation ends without answers
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | May 22, 2019 10:55 AM

After a months-long review, independent investigators said that they were unable to determine whether Gov. Ralph Northam himself was in the racist photo that appeared in his 1984 yearbook. The investigation, carried out by the McGuireWoods law firm at the behest of Eastern Virginia Medical School, stated on Wednesday, “With respect to the photograph on Governor Northam’s personal page, we could not conclusively determine the identity of either individual depicted in the Photograph.”

The photo depicting two people, one dressed up in Ku Klux Klan robes and the other in blackface, appeared on Northam’s 1984 yearbook page at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Northam initially admitted he was in the photo, then backtracked saying he’d actually appeared in blackface a different time. Northam has never explained why he believed he was the person in the photograph.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-investigation-ends-without-answers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Ralph Northam racist yearbook investigation ends without answers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 04:32:39 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:34:01 pm »
Gee,wadda surprise!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 08:33:45 pm »
Most people are probably like me and said....who?

Sure, it was a story of the day. But unless you live in his state most won't remember him or the scandal...or give a darn.  In reality, who cares what happened in 1980's? (unless it was murder).

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 08:56:30 pm »
Most people are probably like me and said....who?

Sure, it was a story of the day. But unless you live in his state most won't remember him or the scandal...or give a darn.  In reality, who cares what happened in 1980's? (unless it was murder).
This is the @$$hole that in a radio interview,  Appearing to discuss what would happen if a child was born after a failed attempt at abortion, he said, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/18205428/virginia-abortion-bill-kathy-tran-ralph-northam The site has the clip of the interview, so you can see I did not quote out of context.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 09:14:49 pm »
This is the @$$hole that in a radio interview,  Appearing to discuss what would happen if a child was born after a failed attempt at abortion, he said, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/18205428/virginia-abortion-bill-kathy-tran-ralph-northam The site has the clip of the interview, so you can see I did not quote out of context.

Thanks @verga . I didn't remember that any more than I remembered the yearbook incident. There are so many pols making stupid statements these days, who can keep them straight? :shrug:

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 02:31:30 am »

Thanks @verga . I didn't remember that any more than I remembered the yearbook incident. There are so many pols making stupid statements these days, who can keep them straight? :shrug:
The only reason I remember him is due to the fact that I live in VA. Love the state can't stand NOVA and Richmond. Liberal enclaves!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 03:31:53 pm »
Ralph doesn't know if was him in the yearbook, in blackface?  Is he a stroke victim or something?