Author Topic: Pelosi after meeting..POTUS involved in cover-up  (Read 1184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi after meeting..POTUS involved in cover-up
« on: May 22, 2019, 02:14:37 pm »

Chad Pergram
‏Verified account @ChadPergram
2m2 minutes ago

Pelosi after mtg with House Dems on investigation:
We believe the President of the United States is involved in a cover up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi after meeting..POTUS involved in cover-up
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:33:19 pm »
Pelosi: Trump 'is engaged in a cover up'
By The Hill Staff - 05/22/19 10:18 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday accused President Trump of being "engaged in a cover up" following a House Democratic meeting on Capitol Hill.

"We do believe that it is important to follow the facts, we believe that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States, and we believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover up, in a cover up," she told reporters on Capitol Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/444975-pelosi-trump-is-engaged-in-a-cover-up
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 02:35:03 pm »
Bring it on, Bitch. We're waiting!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 02:35:52 pm »
Pelosi: Trump 'is engaged in a cover up'
By The Hill Staff - 05/22/19 10:18 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday accused President Trump of being "engaged in a cover up" following a House Democratic meeting on Capitol Hill.

"We do believe that it is important to follow the facts, we believe that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States, and we believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover up, in a cover up," she told reporters on Capitol Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/444975-pelosi-trump-is-engaged-in-a-cover-up

She wants to drag this out during the election.  I say, call their bluff now.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 02:37:17 pm »
Cover up, as in complete cooperation with Mueller without once claiming executive privilege. The democommies said they would abide by Mueller's findings and of course, they aren't. Just impeach him, Nancy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 02:37:53 pm »
How unexpected.

BTW I wonder if the political undecideds have noticed what all of these 'binge beer-drinking, sexual assaulting, tax-cheating, russian-colluding' political figures have in common.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 03:06:48 pm »
Pretty funny to claim that he was engaged in a cover up of a crime that wasn't committed.

Have at it!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 03:12:00 pm »
The biggest real, actual, authentic 'cover-up' in U.S. history was committed by Hillary Clinton and her gang of felons.

But, nobody is "allowed" to talk about that. You will get censored by almost every outlet in the country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 03:55:54 pm »

Chad Pergram
‏Verified account @ChadPergram
15s16 seconds ago

Schumer/Pelosi come back to the Capitol after everything spilled off the tracks today. Trump upset thet Pelosi saying there was a cover up.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 03:56:34 pm »

Judy Woodruff
‏Verified account @JudyWoodruff
10m10 minutes ago

"I walked into the room and I told Sen Schumer and Speaker Pelosi that I want to do infrastructure...but I can't do it under these circumstances." Pres Trump of his meeting moments before with Democratic congressional leaders
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 03:57:15 pm »

Katie Couric
‏Verified account @katiecouric
2m2 minutes ago

The meeting b/w #POTUS and @SpeakerPelosi lasted only 5 minutes and Pres. Trump walked out to address the press corps about Pelosi's earlier statements on the Hill. Their meeting was supposed to discuss infrastructure and prescription drug pricing.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 03:58:19 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 04:17:24 pm »
Katie Rogers
 Verified account

@katierogers
 Follow Follow @katierogers

Per person familiar with what happened in the room before this Rose Garden presser: POTUS did not sit down or shake anyone’s hand. He told Dems that “once your investigation is done – we can talk about these things.” And then he left the room before anyone else could speak.

8:53 AM - 22 May 2019

https://twitter.com/katierogers/status/1131226676413784070

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 04:22:45 pm »
Pelosi: “For some reason, maybe it was lack of confidence on his part ... he took a pass and it just makes me wonder why he did that. In any event I pray for the president of the United States.”

Offline bilo

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 04:33:34 pm »
Katie Rogers
 Verified account

@katierogers
 Follow Follow @katierogers

Per person familiar with what happened in the room before this Rose Garden presser: POTUS did not sit down or shake anyone’s hand. He told Dems that “once your investigation is done – we can talk about these things.” And then he left the room before anyone else could speak.

8:53 AM - 22 May 2019

https://twitter.com/katierogers/status/1131226676413784070

God Bless him!

It's long over due to confront these two faced liars.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2019, 06:34:30 pm »
The biggest real, actual, authentic 'cover-up' in U.S. history was committed by Hillary Clinton and her gang of felons.

But, nobody is "allowed" to talk about that. You will get censored by almost every outlet in the country.

Exactly.  If Pelosi thinks that Trump is involved in a cover-up, then she needs to allude to what exactly she thinks he is covering up and where is her proof??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 07:01:18 pm »
just wondering ... Has it struck anyone about Hellary's claim that she had the election STOLEN from her?  Here I don't think you should think about her statement but, rather, that it was made from such confidence in the theft.  Could, perhaps, President Trump have somehow found out that a presidential election was about to be 'gifted' to a thieving liar and, instead, saved us?

God Bless President Donald Trump!  :patriot:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 07:05:36 pm »
just wondering ... Has it struck anyone about Hellary's claim that she had the election STOLEN from her?  Here I don't think you should think about her statement but, rather, that it was made from such confidence in the theft.  Could, perhaps, President Trump have somehow found out that a presidential election was about to be 'gifted' to a thieving liar and, instead, saved us?

Welcome aboard the Briefing Room.  There has been all kinds of evidence that Clinton is the one who committed collusion and fraud and is corrupt.  She is well insulated and will never be held responsible; in order to do so, they would also have to take down Bammy, Holder, Rosenstein, Mueller, Jarrett, etc., and that's just never going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2019, 07:22:06 pm »

Exactly right. Very good point. By using the term STOLEN, she is declaring that it 'belonged' to her. She is saying that is was always in her possession and Trump took it away from her. But when, exactly, did the election belong to her? What ever made her think that way? Exactly as you say, her behavior is like the election was somehow 'promised' to her all along. And then she lost.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2019, 07:32:07 pm »
Katie Couric
‏Verified account @katiecouric
2m2 minutes ago

The meeting b/w #POTUS and @SpeakerPelosi lasted only 5 minutes and Pres. Trump walked out to address the press corps about Pelosi's earlier statements on the Hill. Their meeting was supposed to discuss infrastructure and prescription drug pricing.

Love it!  LOVE IT!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 07:56:12 pm »
This is the way I respond to abusive people as well.
Don't sit there and take the abuse.
Don't get mad and lose your cool.
Just get up and leave.

Had a guy I never met before, we had just been introduced by a third party, cuss me like hell on the phone because of something he thought I did which never happened. He had no clue what he was talking about.
Didn't say a word.
Then, on the same call, he said that he wanted to meet me in person for lunch. HaHaHa LOL...
I told him not a chance in hell brother, click.
Although he pestered me for weeks afterwards to meet, nah. I never spoke to him again.

He thought he had established himself on the high ground as the dominant abuser.
That shit doesn't work with me. I don't play those power-play games. And apparently, neither does Trump.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 10:44:27 pm »
I have to agree that this is pretty funny. 

Good on ya, President Trump!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 11:12:31 pm »
It's Go Time!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 11:15:11 pm »
Exactly right. Very good point. By using the term STOLEN, she is declaring that it 'belonged' to her. She is saying that is was always in her possession and Trump took it away from her. But when, exactly, did the election belong to her? What ever made her think that way? Exactly as you say, her behavior is like the election was somehow 'promised' to her all along. And then she lost.

Getting THREE MILLION more popular votes would give her that air.

More importantly, when the fraud and treason is uncovered, they're all going to drag her into it.   That's the main reason she is nutz.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2019, 12:30:03 am »
Getting THREE MILLION more popular votes would give her that air.

More importantly, when the fraud and treason is uncovered, they're all going to drag her into it.   That's the main reason she is nutz.
Yes but, it can't be stolen unless she had it at one time and it was taken away. She never won. You have to have something for it to be "stolen" from you. She never had it for it to be taken away. She simply lost according to the rules of the election.