Author Topic: Brit Hume: Joe Biden a ‘walking time-bomb’ despite Democratic front-runner status  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brit Hume: Joe Biden a ‘walking time-bomb’ despite Democratic front-runner status
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Joe Biden might be leading the race for his party's nomination now, but the former vice president is a "walking time-bomb" and has to perform a "high-wire act" if he is to emerge from the crowded Democratic field in first place, according to Brit Hume.

Hume, Fox News' Senior Political Analyst, made the comment while discussing Biden's 2020 prospects on the latest episode of the Fox News podcast, "The Candidates with Bret Baier."

"I like Biden on a personal basis, but I think he is a walking time-bomb," Hume said. "I think his age is an issue, I’m the same age as he is, my age is an issue, I think his is too... the filters don’t work as well, the memory isn’t as sharp.

"You might blurt out things as he did the other day when he said China is no competitor of ours. Now, I can kind of get where he was coming from on that, meaning you know we are the best and nobody can beat us. But that’s not how it came out and that is not how he said it.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/brit-hume-joe-biden-timebomb-democratic-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sounds like Britt is codifying his support for the Buttdreg
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not only that, he's also corrupt.