Author Topic: Bombshell Transcripts: Obama AG Loretta Lynch Claims James Comey Lied Under Oath  (Read 1974 times)

rangerrebew

Bombshell Transcripts: Obama AG Loretta Lynch Claims James Comey Lied Under Oath

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | May 21, 2019 10:32AM

Transcripts of testimony by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch show her accusing former FBI Director James Comey of lying under oath to Congress.

Rep. Doug Collins released transcripts on Monday from several Department of Justice officials, including Lynch and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

There’s really only one way to view this, folks – Lynch’s testimony shows that either she or Comey lied to Congress. As Comey’s interview was under oath, he presumably stands to suffer the greater consequences.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-transcripts-obama-ag-loretta-lynch-claims-james-comey-lied-under-oath/?utm_campaign=TPI05212019Afternoon&utm_source=critiicalipact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:30:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I think democrats are "culturally appropriating" taqqiya from Islam where it's perfectly acceptable to lie about anything, anywhere as long as it's benefiting the cause. :pondering:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My guess would be that Loretta lied.  We'll see if Comey was smart enough to have kept some evidence to prove that.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I strongly suspect that both Comey and Lynch lied repeatedly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, it goes without saying that Comey lied/lies.

Offline dfwgator

Yes, it goes without saying that Comey lied/lies.

Commies always lie.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Everyone from the O admin is trying to play CYA game
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline verga

Birds of a feather. Both are guilty.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think democrats are "culturally appropriating" taqqiya from Islam where it's perfectly acceptable to lie about anything, anywhere as long as it's benefiting the cause. :pondering:

@rangerrebew

Naw,they got that from Marx back in the 20's.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The finger pointin' is startin' !
Probably gonna be a lot more of it, before all is said and done.
Bring it on!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If Comey lied,  wasn't it Lynch's job to prosecute him?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If Comey lied,  wasn't it Lynch's job to prosecute him?

I think she had already stated she would follow investigator recommeendation.

Clever little arrangement yes?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GrouchoTex

@DCPatriot

Sometimes I just get lucky......

I was just saying something similar on the other thread.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 08:08:21 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent assessment !   I agree.  And they all... are liars.  Did you know Jussie Smolet is KAMALA HARRis's nephew?  I don't know how to make a thread or IF I am allowed,,but this link just backs up this statement.

http://cruciblemedia.tv/jussie-smollett-hate-hoax-tied-to-his-aunt-sen-kamala-harris-anti-lynching-bill/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 08:26:28 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline corbe

Excellent assessment !   I agree.  And they all... are liars.  Did you know Jussie Smolet is KAMALA HARRis's nephew?  I don't know how to make a thread or IF I am allowed,,but this link just backs up this statement.

http://cruciblemedia.tv/jussie-smollett-hate-hoax-tied-to-his-aunt-sen-kamala-harris-anti-lynching-bill/

All Active Members are allowed to start Threads here @LegalAmerican

TBR DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LegalAmerican

I think Islam learned it from the DNC.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak

"There’s really only one way to view this, folks – Lynch’s testimony shows that either she or Comey lied to Congress. As Comey’s interview was under oath, he presumably stands to suffer the greater consequences."

I know Comey's life from the time he was born.  It helps to do research on a person to know how he/she developed over time.  "Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior." 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 08:44:15 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline LegalAmerican

All Active Members are allowed to start Threads here @LegalAmerican

TBR DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE

I have asked Cyber..to tell in PM...how to do that.  What drop down box?   I've looked. Can't find it.   One more time...DID YOU READ WHERE I SAID ..I DON'T KNOW HOW...or if I am  allowed, to do that.  That IS a possibility..on some sites.  So, instead of going to discrimination....TELL ME HOW TO DO IT.  WHAT LINK?  Not the first time, I have asked on here.

Home,  Help,  Search,  Profile [7],  Messages. Calendar,  Members

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

I think Islam learned it from the DNC.

Good one!   :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have asked Cyber..to tell in PM...how to do that.  What drop down box?   I've looked. Can't find it.   One more time...DID YOU READ WHERE I SAID ..I DON'T KNOW HOW...or if I am  allowed, to do that.  That IS a possibility..on some sites.  So, instead of going to discrimination....TELL ME HOW TO DO IT.  WHAT LINK?  Not the first time, I have asked on here.

Home,  Help,  Search,  Profile [7],  Messages. Calendar,  Members

@LegalAmerican, go to the particular topic that you want to post it under and click on "new topic" towards the right hand top of the screen.  It will be obvious at that point.

Offline corbe

I didn't know how to make love to a Women till I played with it and gauged the proper response necessary to do an incredible job.

Start with the NEW TOPIC button at the top of every Category.  I'll warn you @LegalAmerican there are certain members that will not tolerate ANTI-Trump stuff, so be careful.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

I didn't know how to make love to a Women till I played with it and gauged the proper response necessary to do an incredible job.

Start with the NEW TOPIC button at the top of every Category.  I'll warn you @LegalAmerican there are certain members that will not tolerate ANTI-Trump stuff, so be careful.

I don't see it.  I need to go to CATEGORY?   That is a clue.  lol This what see; NO NEW TOPIC.

Home
Help
Search
Profile [9]
Members
Logout
Hello LegalAmerican
May 24, 2019, 05:44:51 PM
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

The Briefing Room » General Category » National News/Current Events »
 Bombshell Transcripts: Obama AG Loretta Lynch Claims James Comey Lied Under Oath
« previous next »
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bombshell Transcripts: Obama AG Loretta Lynch Claims James Comey Lied Under Oath  (Read 374 times)

Offline corbe

I'm gonna catch hell from some of my Friends here for pointing this out @LegalAmerican BUT it is under the SUB BOARDS and right on top (to the right) of the actual CATEGORY.

Offline corbe

It's also not lost on me that all your Trumper Friends aren't helping you out here. 
   Hey @MoMo can you spare a dime or a moment of your time?

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@LegalAmerican

You need to navigate into one of the topic Categories first, in the example below I chose "Immigration."

Then click on the NEW TOPIC button to the far right.

@corbe I am helping your good friend out here!!