Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez says growing cauliflower in community gardens is 'colonial'  (Read 1867 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames That must be a sight to see at parties and restaurants.  :silly:

Ehh, I knew that I should have put that naked into quotes!

Offline EdJames

But you still out salt on your watermelon, right?

Only on occasion.  Even corn on the cob, I used to slather it with butter and pour on the salt.  Now I eat it "naked" 4 times out of 5, then on the 5th time I allow myself a small amount of butter, and a quick dash of salt.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So no tortillas or chips.

No bueno !
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@EdJames 

Yesterday, I was sitting on a beanbag chair naked, eating Cheetos and I was flippin' through the television and I saw Robert Tilton. He's a televangelist from Dallas, and uh, he was staring at me. And he said this. He said, "Are you lonely? Have you spent half your life in bars, pursuing sins of the flesh? Are you sitting in a beanbag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?"

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

@EdJames 

Yesterday, I was sitting on a beanbag chair naked, eating Cheetos and I was flippin' through the television and I saw Robert Tilton. He's a televangelist from Dallas, and uh, he was staring at me. And he said this. He said, "Are you lonely? Have you spent half your life in bars, pursuing sins of the flesh? Are you sitting in a beanbag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?"

That must have been one of those smart TVs where a guy like Tilton can see you watching him, I just hope for your sake you didn't add butter or salt to the Cheetos.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That must have been one of those smart TVs where a guy like Tilton can see you watching him, I just hope for your sake you didn't add butter or salt to the Cheetos.

Too late to warn him about the cheese that goes "crunch."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

@EdJames 

:silly: :silly: :silly:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

I love cauliflower, but I am descended from early American colonists and about as colonial as one can get, so what do you expect? I like to melt butter, add seasoned salt, pepper and parsley, and drizzle that over the cooked florets.

Living in the sticks, I have no access to yucca. Does that put me in a "food desert"? Perhaps it's time to protest.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Unexplained accidents involving Cauliflower lately?  Can they be traced back to AOC attack on the white colonial floret?

Semi carrying cauliflower overturns after blowout

https://www.waltonsun.com/news/20190528/semi-carrying-cauliflower-overturns-after-blowout
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I love cauliflower, but I am descended from early American colonists and about as colonial as one can get, so what do you expect? I like to melt butter, add seasoned salt, pepper and parsley, and drizzle that over the cooked florets.

Living in the sticks, I have no access to yucca. Does that put me in a "food desert"? Perhaps it's time to protest.

Last I heard Yucca is a desert plant, so yeah.  You're now in a "food desert."

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

So Sandy from Westchester gets her vegetables from where, exactly? San Diego?

Offline mountaineer

Dinesh D'Souza   Verified account @DineshDSouza

Unlike many conservatives I find listening to @AOC quite a treat. Her type of talk is uncommon in public discourse and can usually be heard only by visiting madhouses. Her wide-eyed earnestness only makes her idiocy more entertaining!
3:29 PM - 27 May 2019

:laugh:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I had steamed cauliflower w/cheese last night next to a baked fish. I feel so Caucasian right now?
I feel like conquering the world and oppressing people! I don't know why?

Damn that cauliflower!! It is like taking a White people pill!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I had steamed cauliflower w/cheese last night next to a baked fish. I feel so Caucasian right now?

Indeed. That's why I'm afraid it will make me listen to Pat Boone and eat a mayo on white bread sandwich.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Indeed. That's why I'm afraid it will make me listen to Pat Boone and eat a mayo on white bread sandwich.

:terror:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Even worse Miracle Whip.

Offline andy58-in-nh

This is what happens when you eat cauliflower.
This man used to be a blues singer:

Look at him now.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn