Author Topic: Gun Rights Group Targets Trump’s ‘Anti-Gun’ ATF Pick  (Read 228 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Big League Politics by Jose Nino 5/26/2019

In a national email, the National Association for Gun Rights announced that the Trump administration just made an anti-gunner the next ATF Director.

Chuck Canterbury is the presumptive nominee at the ATF based on an announcement made on Friday.

According to the NAGR President Dudley Brown, Canterbury has a “long history of publicly supporting and endorsing anti-gun policies, anti-gun Supreme Court nominees, and anti-gun high ranking government officials.”

More: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gun-rights-group-targets-trumps-anti-gun-atf-pick/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, but it must be OK because Trump is hiring him.  I associate people who never see wrong in the president with the spinning wheel on Teletubbies.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.