Author Topic: NARRATIVE DESTROYED: New Study Shows America Is LESS Racist Under President Trump  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

NARRATIVE DESTROYED: New Study Shows America Is LESS Racist Under President Trump
May 21, 2019 Collin Rugg

According to a recent study, racism in the United States has significantly decreased during President Donald Trump’s first two years in office.

Two sociologists from the University of Pennsylvania, Daniel J. Hopkins and Samantha Washington, have been studying racial attitudes of randomly selected Americans since 2008.

The sociologists admitted that they expected to see an increase in racist tendencies.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/narrative-destroyed-new-study-shows-america-is-less-racist-under-president-trump/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline goatprairie

Throwing facts in front of liberals and expecting them to respond positively is like asking your dog not to eat the steak that just fell on floor in front of him. He'll consider it for a split second and then down his gullet goes the steak.
It doesn't make any difference if you could produce irrefutable proof about many issues that prove Republicans are right. Leftist Dems (just about all Dems today) have an agenda, and trashing truth/facts is what they do.
Although Trump goes overboard at times with his offhand comments, it has been almost impossible to conduct a respectable dialogue with Dems for going on forty years.
Most liberals i.e. most Dems now believe virtually everything Republicans do is out of greed, hate, bigotry.
I was just reading about a book written by a Princeton professor named Corey Robin who wrote a book called "The Reactionary Mind" in which he indicts ALL!!! Republicans as acting out of nothing but base interests.  In his deranged mind, nothing Republicans do is for the good of the country. I would bet his sentiments are now the sentiments of 95% of liberals/Demcrats.
Calls from Republicans for civility fall on mostly deaf ears. Might as well call them what they are in return.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not sure I'm buying this.  Blacks are more racist than ever.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Throwing facts in front of liberals and expecting them to respond positively is like asking your dog not to eat the steak that just fell on floor in front of him. He'll consider it for a split second and then down his gullet goes the steak.

Racist - Someone who is winning an argument with a liberal.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Not sure I'm buying this.  Blacks are more racist than ever.

I linked to the source study above.

They only interviewed whites and the study was about attitudes in white america towards others only.

Plus their conclusion was that it was a rebellion against the administration, not because they were helping things.

In other words, the article doesn't really match the study.