Author Topic: Segregation Is Back, and It’s Coming From the Left  (Read 334 times)

rangerrebew

Segregation Is Back, and It’s Coming From the Left
« on: May 22, 2019, 12:24:09 pm »
Segregation Is Back, and It’s Coming From the Left

Katrina Trinko   Daniel Davis   May 22, 2019 

A graduate adjusts her cap as she takes part in the Black Commencement at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, May 23, 2017. One hundred seventy students attended the university-wide ceremony for black students at Harvard, designed to celebrate their unique struggles and achievements.(Photo: Keith Bedford/The Boston Globe/Getty Images)

Integration used to be a major goal of the civil rights movement. But today, in many places, resegregation is the growing trend—particularly on college campuses. A new National Association of Scholars report finds that 7 out of 10 colleges surveyed are having separate graduations for those of certain racial or ethnic backgrounds. Dion Pierre of the National Association of Scholars joins us to discuss. Read the interview, posted below, or listen to the podcast:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/22/colleges-diversity-fixation-is-creating-segregation/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MorningBell&
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 12:25:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Segregation Is Back, and It’s Coming From the Left
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:51:40 pm »
My question would be...does this mean special people get two commencements?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 12:35:56 am »
"Segregation Is Back, and It’s Coming From the Left"

I don't care where it comes from...
If that's what they want, let them have it.
Fine with me.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 12:47:36 am »
"Segregation Is Back, and It’s Coming From the Left"

I don't care where it comes from...
If that's what they want, let them have it.
Fine with me.
Absolutely. I think this new segregation trend being pushed by Democrat is just fine. Go for it!
No problem with me. Of course it is always a one-way thing.
Blacks are allowed to exclude any non-Black ethnicity. But no ethnicity is 'allowed' to exclude Blacks.

Because Liberals think Black people are "special", but nobody else is. Liberals treat Black people as if the are excluded from normal rules of society because they are incapable of following the rules that everybody else adheres to. Liberals think being Black is a formal disability, and therefore they need 'special rules'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.